Compare Cheap Flights from Sydney to Dubbo, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Dubbo from Sydney? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Dubbo
Best flight deals in April
Cheapest Price from Sydney to Dubbo
Currency used in Dubbo
Average Time to Dubbo
Current Time in Dubbo
Average Temperature in Dubbo
Average Rainfall in Dubbo
See more of Dubbo
Cheap Sydney to Dubbo Flights
Dubbo is a popular holiday destination for local and international travellers looking for adventure in New South Wales. From it's eerie heritage to the popular Taronga Western Plains Zoo, the city caters for a variety of ages.
With 60 flights a week from Sydney to Dubbo, you can be exploring this unique part of Australia in under an hour. Book your trip with either Regional Express or Qantas and use Webjet to help you find the lowest possible airfare prices.
Ready to go on NSW adventure? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Sydney to Dubbo!
Departing from Sydney Airport
Getting to Sydney Airport
The fastest way to get from the city to the airport is with the train. The T8 Airport Line takes 13 minutes to arrive at the departure terminals. The train runs every 10 minutes from 5:00 a.m. to midnight 7-days a week.
If you're budget conscious, take the bus to the airport. Route 400 departs from the CBD and stops outside the T1 International and T3 Domestic terminals every day. Tickets cost only AUD 5.60 each way.
Metered taxis and ridesharing services like Uber are also available. A trip from the CBD usually costs AUD 45-55 and takes 20-minutes if there is no traffic.
Parking Options at Sydney Airport
- For weekend trips to Dubbo, park your car in either P1 or P2. You'll get better short-term rates and be only a short walking distance from the terminal buildings.
- If you're planning a longer stay in Dubbo, leave your vehicle in P3. You'll get better value for your money with a daily discounted rate. Plus it's close to the terminals and the check-in counters.
- For budget travellers, the cheapest parking option is at Blu Emu. It's located on Ross Smith Avenue and is a 15-minute drive from the terminals. Use the free 24-hour shuttle bus that runs between the car park and airport.
Which Domestic Terminal Will Your Sydney to Dubbo Flight Depart From?
- If you're flying with Regional Express to Dubbo, your flight will depart from Terminal 2.
- Qantas flights to Dubbo usually leave from Terminal 3.
Arriving at Dubbo Airport
Getting from Dubbo Airport to Your Hotel
There are no public transport options that serve Dubbo Airport.
The best way to get to your hotel is to take a metered taxi. A trip into town will cost you AUD 12, and you'll find the cabs waiting outside of the arrivals terminal.
Want to hire your own car while in Dubbo? You'll find five car rental companies to choose from in the arrivals area of the terminal building.
Things To Do in Dubbo
- The Old Dubbo Gaol is one of the city's top attractions. It operated as a jail for 119 years and is a must-visit for anyone who is interested in Australia's history. The site offers guided tours, night tours and theatrical experiences.
- Visit the Dubbo Regional Botanic Garden. It's known for its authentic Japanese Garden, peaceful Biodiversity Garden and it's Sensory Garden. It's a unique experience designed to let you experience nature through smell, sight, sound, touch and taste.
- Is your head always up in the clouds? Then you need to visit the Dubbo Observatory! Armed with it's new 17" telescope, it's the perfect place to explore the planets, stars and galaxies above us.
- Go the Taronga Western Plains Zoo. You can walk around the 5km circuit or hire bikes and carts. Plus all tickets to the zoo are valid for two consecutive days, giving you more than enough time to see all its inhabitants.