Compare Cheap Flights from Perth to Darwin, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Darwin from Perth? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet flight fees per booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Darwin
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Darwin
Current Time in Darwin
Average Temperature in Darwin
Average Rainfall in Darwin
See more of Darwin
Cheap Perth to Darwin Flights
Darwin is one of Australia's best cities to visit according to Lonely Planet. It's full of natural and cultural icons, ethnic eats and some of the best sunsets in the world.
With 15 direct flights each week, you can be soaking up this city's vibrant culture in just 3h 45min. Qantas and Virgin Australia both offer nonstop flights from Perth to Darwin, helping you get to your next holiday destination without any of those pesky layovers.
Ready to book your cheap flights, pack your bags and explore Australia's Northern Territory? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Perth to Darwin.
Departing from Perth
Which Terminal is Your Flight To Darwin Departing From?
Perth Airport has three different terminals for departing domestic flights:
- Terminal 1: Virgin Australia flights to Darwin.
- Terminal 4: Qantas flights to Darwin depart from here.
All terminals feature free WiFi, airline lounges, restaurants, bars, shops and ATMs.
Getting to Perth Airport
The most affordable way to get from the city to the airport is with the bus. Route 380 stops at T1 and T2 while Route 40 terminates at T3 and T4.
Ridesharing services like Uber as well as taxis are also available. But make sure you give yourself enough time to get to the airport as traffic jams are common. A one-way trip to the airport costs around AUD 42-52 and usually takes 20-minutes.
Parking at Perth Airport
Which Parking Option is the Best For You?
- The Short Term parking lot is ideal for weekend trips to Darwin. You'll be close to the terminals as well as check-in counters.
- The Long Term lot is the best value for money if you'll be in Darwin longer than three days. Parking here costs as little as AUD 10 a day for two weeks, and there is a free 24-shuttle bus to the terminals.
- The Fast Track premium parking option is for passengers that want absolute convenience. It includes 230 exclusive bays that are only one minute away from the check-in counters.
Arriving at Darwin Airport
Getting from Darwin Airport to Your Hotel
The taxi ranks are located out of the arrivals terminal. A trip from the airport to the city costs AUD 25-30, and you'll also have to pay an AUD3 exit toll.
A more affordable way to get into the city is with the Darwin City Airport Shuttle Service. It operates 24-hours a day and is located just outside the baggage claim area.
If you're staying at the Novotel Darwin Airport Hotel or the Mercure Darwin Airport Resort, you can use their free shuttle bus. Once you've arrived, call the hotel to request your pick up.
Other transport options include Buslink, as well as coach and charter services.
Things to Do in Darwin
- Go on a sunset cruise. Head to Stokes Hill Wharf and book a ride on one of the boats. The cruises start around 5:00 p.m. each day and include complimentary drink and canapes.
- Watch a movie underneath the stars. Deckchair Cinema has been hosting outdoor movie screens since the 1920s. Every weekend from April to November, people flock here for this one-of-a-kind cinematic experience. Plus there are delicious pop-up food stalls and craft beer to enjoy as well.
- Explore Nightcliff. It's home to breathtaking beachside beauty, bustling weekend markets, a van food scene and trendy cafes.
- Drive to the Berry Springs Nature Park. Spend the afternoon snorkeling in the water holes, having a barbecue and visiting the mango farm.
- Visit Litchfield National Park. Located an hour from Darwin's city centre, this scenic nature escape is full of waterfalls, bush walks and swimming holes. It's the ultimate day trip for nature lovers who want to explore the beauty and tranquillity of the Northern Territory.