Compare Cheap Flights from Brisbane to Darwin, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Darwin from Brisbane? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Darwin
Best flight deals in May
Cheapest Price from Brisbane to Darwin
Currency used in Darwin
Average Time to Darwin
Current Time in Darwin
Average Temperature in Darwin
Average Rainfall in Darwin
See more of Darwin
Cheap Brisbane to Darwin Flights
Darwin is Australia's only tropical capital city and is close to exotic destinations like East Timor and Bali.
In just 3h 35min you can fly to one of the Northern Territory's most exciting destinations. Qantas, Virgin Australia and Tigerair all offer direct flights to Darwin, while Jetstar operates connecting routes via Adelaide. Choose from 23 flights a week and find the route that best suits your budget and schedule.
Ready to pack your bags? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Brisbane to Darwin!
Departing from Brisbane Airport
Getting to Brisbane Airport
The fastest way to get to the airport from the city centre is with the SkyTrain. A one-way trip takes 20 minutes and costs AUD 15. The train leaves the CBD stations every 15 minutes and runs from 5:04 a.m. to 10:04 p.m.
If you're a budget traveller, take the public bus. Routes 590 and 569 run from the city to the airport every day. But if you want a quicker travelling time, book a direct transfer from your hotel.
A one-way trip to the airport with a metered taxi will cost around AUD 33-42. Ride-sharing services like Uber are also available, and fares are at a similar rate.
Parking at Brisbane Airport
- Park Long: For stays at the airport longer than four hours, choose this option. The bays are close to the domestic terminals, and it's only a short walk to the check-in counters.
- Park Premium: If you don't mind paying extra for convenience, upgrade your parking to the premium option. It's located on level 3 of the P1 Domestic car park and features exclusive access to express entry and exit ramps.
- Park Valet: Park Valet is another premium parking service offered by the airport. All you need to do is leave your car in the valet parking area, and one of the attendants will take care of everything while you make your way to the check-in counters.
Arriving at Darwin Airport
Getting from Darwin Airport to Your Hotel
The most direct way to get from the airport to your hotel is with a cab. The taxi ranks are located directly in front of the Arrivals Terminal. A trip to the city will cost around AUD 25-30, and you'll also need to pay an AUD 3 exit toll.
The Darwin City Airport Shuttle Service is a convenient and cheaper way to get to your accommodation. The service operates 24 hours a day, 7-days a week and is located outside the baggage collection area.
If you're staying at the Novotel Darwin Airport Hotel or Mercure Darwin Airport Resort, you can use the free shuttle bus. All you need to do is use the phone located near the baggage carousels on the ground floor to request a pick-up.
Other transport options include Buslink, as well as coach and charter services.
Things to Do in Darwin
- Go on a sunset cruise. The boats depart from Stokes Hill Wharf every day at around 5:00 p.m. The ride usually lasts for three hours and includes drinks and canapes.
- Watch a film under the stars. Deckchair Cinema hosts art house and mainstream movie screenings on the weekends at 7:30 p.m. Local eateries ranging from Thai to crepes operate pop-up food stalls, and the cinema bar switches up its craft beer options every month.
- Head to Nightcliff and soak up Darwin's beachside beauty and food van scene. There's also plenty of weekend markets and trendy cafes to check out as well as the Nightcliff Pool.
- Hire a car and drive to Berry Springs Nature Park. You can spend the day snorkelling in the waterholes, barbecuing or visiting the nearby mango farm.