Compare Cheap Flights from Sydney to Coffs Harbour, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Coffs Harbour from Sydney? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Coffs Harbour Guide
Cheap Sydney to Coffs Harbour Flights
Coffs Harbour is home to some of Australia's most beautiful unspoilt beaches as well as a world heritage rainforest.
In just 1h 15min, you can fly from Sydney to Coffs Harbour and explore it's natural beauty to your heart's content. Book your flight with either Qantas or Virgin Australia and hop on board one of the 53 weekly flights.
Ready to ditch the city and escape into the wilderness? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Sydney to Coffs Harbour.
Departing from Sydney Airport
Getting to Sydney Airport
The quickest way to get from the CBD to the airport is with the train. Take the T8 Airport Line, and in just 13 minutes you'll be at the departure terminals. The trains run every 10 minutes from 5:00 a.m. to midnight every day.
If you're on a tight budget, the cheapest way to get to Sydney Airport is with the bus. Route 400 runs from the CBD and stops at both the T1 International and T3 Domestic terminals for AUD 5.60 one way.
A more direct way to get to the airport is to take a taxi or use a ridesharing service. Fares cost around AUD 45-55 and the journey time from the CBD is usually 20-minutes.
Parking Options at Sydney Airport
- For weekend trips to Coffs Harbour, leave your car in either P1 or P2. The lot is only a short walking distance to the Domestic Terminals, and you can reserve your spot online.
- For longer trips to Coffs Harbour, park your vehicle in the P3 lot. It offers better value for money with a daily discounted rate and is only a quick walk to the terminals.
- For the cheapest parking option, park at Blu Emu. It's located on Ross Smith Avenue and is a 15-minute ride away. But you don't need to order a taxi to get to the airport, simply hop on board the free 24-hour shuttle that runs to and from the terminals.
Which Domestic Terminal Will Your Sydney to Coffs Harbour Flight Depart From?
If you're flying to Coffs Harbour on a direct flight, head to Terminals 2 or 3 for check-in. Virgin Australia flights depart from Terminal 2, and Qantas flights leave from Terminal 3.
Arriving at Coffs Harbour Airport
Getting from Coffs Harbour Airport to Your Hotel
Coffs Harbour Airport has an Action Coach Shuttle Service. It runs from the airport to all the major resorts and surrounding areas.
You can also book a ride with Coffs Harbour Taxis. The cabs service the Coffs Harbour district as well as nearby areas and run 24 hours a day seven days week.
Sawtell Coaches provides passengers with a regular bus service to and from Coffs Harbour Airport. A one-way trip costs AUD 4.30.
Car rental counters are also available at the airport. You'll find the desks in the arrivals terminal.
Things to Do in Coffs Harbour
- Visit Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve. It's one of the best locations for bird lovers and is home to the migratory wedge-tailed shearwater nests. But if you aren't a huge bird fan, the reserve is also a great place for watching the sunset over the Marina.
- Spend a day at the Marina Village. It boasts some of the city's best cafes, restaurants and ice creamery. Plus, it's a great place to have a drink and watch the surfers tackle the waves in the distance.
- Drive to the laid-back town of Bellingen. It's just 30-minutes away and features some of Australia's best and biggest markets. Stop here if you want to pick up some one-of-a-kind souvenirs to take back home.
- Go to the Butterfly House. Over 400 butterflies live in this indoor rainforest making it the best place to go if you love taking photos of these beautiful insects.