Compare Flights to Bundaberg, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Bundaberg from Brisbane? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet flight fees per booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Bundaberg
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Bundaberg
Current Time in Bundaberg
Average Temperature in Bundaberg
Average Rainfall in Bundaberg
See more of Bundaberg
Cheap Brisbane to Bundaberg Flights
Located in North Queensland, Bundaberg is known for its rum, fruit, and turtles. It's a popular destination for locals and international travellers that want to escape the big cities.
With 33 direct flights each week from Brisbane to Bundaberg, you can be exploring this unique region of Australia in just 45 minutes. Book your trip with either Qantas or Virgin Australia and use Webjet to help you find cheap flights.
Ready to head for the clouds? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Brisbane to Bundaberg without a hitch!
Departing from Brisbane Airport
Getting to Brisbane Airport
If you're short on time, take the SkyTrain to the airport. It runs every 15-minutes from the airport and has a journey time of 20 minutes. The trains leave from 5:04 a.m. to 10:04 p.m. and tickets cost AUD 15 per person.
The cheapest way to get from the city to Brisbane Airport is with the local bus. Routes 569 and 590 run a regular daily service. But if you want to get to the airport faster, you can take the more expensive shuttle buses.
Metered taxis and Uber is also available in Brisbane. A one-way trip will cost you between AUD 33-42.
Parking at Brisbane Airport
- Park Long: For short visits to Bundaberg, leave your car here. The rates are better for weekend trips, and the lot is close to the terminal building.
- Park Premium: If you want added convenience, you can park your car on level 3 of the P1 Domestic car park. It is more expensive, but you'll have access to exclusive entry ramps to help you get to the check-in counters faster.
- Park Valet: This is the premium parking option at Brisbane Airport. All you need to do is park your car in the valet area, and the staff will help you with the rest.
Arriving at Bundaberg Airport
Getting from Bundaberg Airport to Your Hotel
No public bus or train runs from Bundaberg Airport to the city.
Your best option will be to book a ride with a taxi or a shuttle bus. The Bundaberg Cab Company charges between AUD 20 to AUD 25 for a trip from the airport to the city centre.
If you prefer having your own set of wheels, you'll find the car hire desks in the arrivals area. Avis, Budget, Europcar, Thrifty and Hertz all have options available at Bundaberg Airport.
Things To Do in Bundaberg
- Visit the Hinkler Hall of Aviation. Located in the Bundaberg Botanic Gardens, the museum pays tribute to Bert Hinkler, one of Australia's most famous pioneers. Visitors will be able to learn all about his life and achievement through the interactive displays.
- Take your kids to the Bargara Esplanade Turtle Playground. It's one of the best free things to in the area, and your little ones will be entertained for hours while you enjoy some delicious food at the nearby restaurants.
- Cool off in the Basin Rock Pools. Located at the end of Kellys Beach, it's a firm favourite with the locals. Pack your swimming costume and spend an afternoon snorkelling or swimming around in this semi-protected pool.
- Go to the Apple Tree Creek Market. Bundaberg is known as Australia's fruit bowl, and you can find out why for yourself at the market. Held every second Saturday of the month, you'll able to buy fresh fruit, vegetables and handmade goods from the various stalls.
- Watch nesting sea turtles on the beach. Visit the Mon Repos Conservation Centre, and you can spend an evening watching turtles dig their nests on the beach and lay their eyes.