Compare Cheap Flights from Perth to Broome, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Broome from Perth? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheap Perth to Broome Flights
Broome is Australia's secret getaway. Located by the Indian Ocean, the town is full of natural phenomena, colour and incredible sunsets.
Book your flight with either Virgin Australia or Qantas, and you'll be exploring all that Broome has to offer in just 2h 30min. There are more than 36 direct flights a week, giving you more than enough choice to find the perfect flight for your budget and schedule.
Ready to head for the clouds? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Perth to Broome!
Departing from Perth
Which Terminal is Your Flight To Broome Departing From?
Perth Airport has three different terminals for departing domestic flights:
- Terminal 1: Virgin Australia flights to Broome.
- Terminal 4: Qantas flights to Broome depart from here.
All terminals feature free WiFi, airline lounges, restaurants, bars, shops and ATMs.
Getting to Perth Airport
If you're on a tight budget, the best way to get to the airport is with the bus. Take Route 380 if your flight is departing from T1/T2 or route 40 if you're leaving from T3/T4.
Taxis and ridesharing services are also available. However, Perth is known for its traffic jams so much sure you give yourself enough time to get to the airport. A one-way trip usually takes around 20 minutes and costs AUD 42-52.
Parking at Perth Airport
Which Parking Option is the Best For You?
- For weekend and short business trips to Broome, leave your car in the Short Term parking lot. It's close to the terminals as well as the check-in counters.
- For longer stays, the Long Term lot offers the best value for money. It costs less than AUD 10 a day, and there is a free 24-hour shuttle bus to and from the terminals.
- If you want absolute convenience, use the Fast Track premium parking option. You'll have access to 230 exclusive bays that are one minute away from the check-in counters.
Arriving at Broome Airport
Getting From Broome Airport to Your Hotel
No scheduled public transport stops at the airport. However, many of the hotels and resorts in Broome provide transfers to and from the airport. All you need to do is arrange with your pickup with the hotel beforehand.
If you would rather take a taxi, you'll find the ranks outside the Paspaley Plaza. If there aren't any cabs available when you arrive, you can call and request a ride from one of the companies in town.
Prefer to have your own wheels while in Broome? Car hire desks are located in the arrivals terminal.
Things to Do in Broome
- Visit the Broome Bird Observatory. It's the ultimate attraction for bird lovers and is one of the top things to do in Broome when the migrating flocks arrive in August and October.
- Spend the day at Cable Beach. Stretching across Australia's coastline for 22 km, this is one of the best spots to watch the sunrise and set in Broome.
- Love history? Head to Gantheaume Point. It's home to dinosaur footprints that are estimated to be 130 million years old. Plus it's a great place to observe dolphins and whales making their way down the coast.
- Visit one of the greatest wonders of the natural world. Horizontal Falls is a firm favourite with David Attenborough, and it's not hard to see why. Thought to be over 1.8 billion years old, the five-meter falls are a magnificent sight to behold.
- Go snorkelling at the Rowley Shoals. The clear lagoons are full of marine life and offer divers excellent visibility. Some of the best reefs to check out are Mermaid, Clerke and Imperieuse. Keep an eye out for manta rays, dolphins, whales and even endangered sea turtles.