Compare Cheap Flights from Rockhampton to Brisbane, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Brisbane from Rockhampton? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
Route information for flights from Rockhampton to Brisbane
|Cheapest one-way price for the current month||from $178|
|Cheapest one-way price over next 6 months||from $99|
|Cheapest month||November 2022|
|Most expensive month||June 2022|
|Average flight time||4h 0m|
Cheapest time to fly to Brisbane
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Brisbane
Current Time in Brisbane
Average Temperature in Brisbane
Average Rainfall in Brisbane
See more of Brisbane
Cheap Rockhampton to Brisbane Flights
Brisbane may not be as popular as the Gold Coast or Sydney, but that doesn't mean it doesn't deserve a visit. With it's growing live music scene, natural heritage and craft beer tours, you'll find something that suits your travelling style.
With 72 direct flights a week from Rockhampton to Brisbane, you can be exploring all this city has to offer in just 1h 15 min. Book your trip with either Qantas or Virgin Australia and use Webjet to find the lowest airfare prices for your travel dates.
Ready to head to the clouds and go on an adventure? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Rockhampton to Brisbane.
Departing from Rockhampton
Getting to Rockhampton Airport
The Rockhampton Airport is only a 10-minute drive from the city centre, making a taxi an affordable transport option. A one-way trip should cost you only AUD 16.
Other options include Young's Bus Service and the Rockhampton to Capricorn Coast Transfers.
Parking at Rockhampton Airport
- Short-Term Car Park: This is the closest parking option to the terminal and is perfect for trips to Brisbane that are less than one day. Rates start at AUD 25 for a 24-hour stay.
- Premium Car Park: If you're planning on visiting Brisbane for more than one day, leave your car here. It has covered walkways to the terminal and only costs AUD 17 each day.
- Long Term Car Park: Another option that's cheaper is the long-term parking lot. It is the furthest away from the terminals but costs only AUD 15 per day.
- Covered Car Park: If you want to protect your car from the elements while you're away, park your car here. Rates start at AUD 25 per day.
Arriving at Brisbane Airport
Getting from Brisbane Airport to Your Hotel
The fastest way to get into Brisbane from the airport is with the AirTrain. The ride only takes 20-minutes, and the trains depart from the airport every 15 minutes from 5:04 a.m. to 10:04 p.m.
For budget travellers, the best option is the TransLink bus. Route 569 or 590 have regular services between the city and the airport.
Brisbane's airport also has facilities for ridesharing services. Use the free WiFi to request a ride and meet your driver outside the domestic terminal for immediate pickup.
The taxi stands are located outside of the domestic terminal. A one-way trip into Brisbane costs around AUD 33, and you'll have to pay the airport exit fee of AUD 3.70.
The car rental desks are located on level 1 of the domestic terminal.
Things to Do in Brisbane
- Visit the famous Story Bridge. It's a great place for a birds-eye view of the cityscape during the day or at night. Plus you can even do a 30-metre abseil down the bridge.
- Spend a few hours exploring Brisbane River's South Bank. It's 17 hectares of parklands boast numerous pathways, cafes, restaurants and museums to keep you entertained.
- Love art? Visit GoMA. It's the largest gallery for modern and contemporary art in the country and even has a bar that's the perfect spot for sundowners.
- Go on a chocolate or craft beer tour. The city has two-hour tours that will show how chocolate is made. The beer tours include 20 tasting and a history of how brewing started in Brisbane.
- Shop for souvenirs at Brisbane's Collective Markets. The stalls have everything from clothes to jewellery, art to home-made crafts and everything in between.