Compare Cheap Flights from Perth to Brisbane, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Brisbane from Perth? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheap Perth to Brisbane Flights
With over 1,920 nearby parks and reserves, Brisbane is one of the best cities to visit for nature lovers. Whether you're visiting for business or leisure, it's the perfect destination for your next trip.
Book your flight with either Jetstar, Qantas or Virgin Australia, and you'll be exploring Brisbane's natural beauty in just 5h 15min. There are more than 60 direct flights a day, so you won't have a hard time finding a departure time that suits your travel plans.
Ready to start planning your next adventure? Here's a quick guide to everything you need to know about flying from Perth to Brisbane!
Departing from Perth
Which Terminal is Your Flight To Brisbane Departing From?
Perth Airport has three different terminals for departing domestic flights:
- Terminal 1: Virgin Australia flights to Brisbane.
- Terminal 2: Tigerair domestic flights.
- Terminal 4: Qantas flights to Brisbane depart from here.
All terminals feature free WiFi, airline lounges, restaurants, bars, shops and ATMs.
Getting to Perth Airport
The cheapest way to get from the city to Perth Airport is with the bus. If your flight is departing from T1 or T2, take Route 380. If you're leaving from T3 or T4 catch Route 40.
The most convenient way to get to the airport is with a taxi or a ride-sharing service. However, traffic in Perth can get quite congested so make sure you give yourself enough travelling time. A one way trip to the airport usually costs around AUD 42-52 and takes 20 minutes.
Parking at Perth Airport
Which Parking Option is the Best For You?
If you're flying to Brisbane for the weekend, the Short Term parking is ideal. It's close to the terminal doors and only a short walking distance to the check-in counters.
If you're visiting for longer than a few days, park your car in the Long Term lot. It costs less than AUD 10 per day, and there is a free 24-hour shuttle bus to the terminals.
If you want absolute convenience when parking your car at Sydney Airport, use the Fast Track premium option. You'll have access to 230 exclusive bays that are only a one minute walk from the check-in counters.
Arriving at Brisbane Airport
Getting from Brisbane Airport to Your Hotel
The most affordable option to get into Brisbane city centre is with the TransLink bus service. Take route 569 or 590 to get into town and either walk or take another bus to your final destination.
If you're short on time, the quickest way to get into Brisbane is with the Airtrain. It takes 20-minutes to travel from the airport into the CBD. The train leaves every 15 minutes from 5:04 a.m. to 10:04 p.m. 7-days a week.
Cabs and ride-sharing services are available at the airport. Just keep in mind that regardless of which option you choose, you will have to pay an additional access fee of AUD 3.70.
Things to Do in Brisbane
- Visit the South Bank Parklands. You'll find plenty of bicycle and walking paths, parks, a human-made beach and a bustling waterfront. On the weekends there are quirky markets, outdoor cinema events and the occasional firework display.
- Explore Brisbane at night and stop by Fortitude Valley. It's the best place to experience the cities clubs, bars and pubs. From rock to EDM and even jazz, you won't have to look far to find a spot that caters to your musical tastes.
- Get out of the city and go to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. It's the world's first and largest koala sanctuary. Plus they care for orphaned kangaroos too!
- Want the perfect Instagram picture of the city? Head to Mount Coot-tha! Make your way up for sunset and enjoy the beautiful panoramic views of Brisbane's CBD.