Compare Cheap Flights from Launceston to Brisbane, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Brisbane from Launceston? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet flight fees per booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
|Thu 28 Jan||
$144 ONE WAY
$259 ONE WAY
$329 ONE WAY
|Fri 29 Jan||
$124 ONE WAY
$189 ONE WAY
|Sat 30 Jan||Best Price||-||26 Jan|
|Sun 31 Jan||Best Price||
$189 ONE WAY
Route information for flights from Launceston to Brisbane
|Cheapest one-way price for the current month||from $124|
|Cheapest one-way price over next 6 months||from $114|
|Cheapest month||February 2021|
|Most expensive month||April 2021|
|Average flight time||4h 0m|
Cheapest time to fly to Brisbane
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Brisbane
Current Time in Brisbane
Average Temperature in Brisbane
Average Rainfall in Brisbane
See more of Brisbane
Cheap Launceston to Brisbane Flights
Brisbane is one of Australia's top destinations. It boasts world-class museums, beautiful beaches and scenic city views from the top of Mount Coot-tha.
With six flights each week between Launceston and Brisbane, you can discover all the city has to offer in just 2h 30min. Book your trip with either Jetstar or Qantas and use Webjet's search engine to find the cheapest dates to fly.
Ready to go on a new adventure? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Launceston to Brisbane!
Departing from Launceston Airport
Getting to Launceston Airport
There are no public buses or trains that run between Launceston and the airport. The best way to get there is to book a taxi or an airport shuttle.
A trip from the CBD will cost around AUD 35-38, and you can use the Smart Hail App to request a cab ride.
If you're staying at select hotels in the city, you can use the airport shuttle. A one-way ticket will cost AUD 15 per adult and AUD 14 per child.
Parking at Launceston Airport
If you want to leave your car at the airport, you can choose from four different car parks:
- Short Term Parking: If you're only going to Brisbane for the day, leave your car here. Rates start at AUD 23 for stays between 6-24 hours.
- Long Term Parking: For weekend trips, use this lot. It will only cost you AUD 45 for three days, and it's linked to the terminals with a covered walkway.
- Undercover Parking: This lot is the airport's premium parking option. It's the closest option to the terminals and will set you back AUD 36 for a 6-24 hour stay.
- Saver Parking: Budget travellers will find the best savings here. The lot isn't far from the terminal buildings, and a three-day stay will only cost AUD 39.
Arriving at Brisbane Airport
Getting from Brisbane Airport to Your Hotel
If you're in a rush, the fastest way to get from Brisbane Airport to the city is with the AirTrain. It runs from 5:04 a.m. to 10:04 p.m. and leaves every 15 minutes.
The local bus is the cheapest option. TransLink runs a daily service to and from the airport with routes 569 and 590.
Metered taxis are located outside of the arrivals terminal. A trip to the CBD should cost around AUD 33, and you'll need to pay an exit fee of AUD 3.70.
There are also several car hire companies at the airport. You'll find the rental desks inside the arrivals terminal after the baggage claim area.
Things to Do in Brisbane
- Go on a day trip to the Kangaroo Point Cliffs. It's easy to spend an entire afternoon exploring the hiking trails or relaxing with a picnic near the riverbank.
- Visit the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. It's home to orphaned koalas and kangaroos that you can feed and learn more about.
- Get your adrenaline fix. Head to Story Bridge and attempt the 30 meter abseil back down. If that's not your style, simply watch the sun go down over the city.
- Learn about Brisbane's craft beer history. Go on a tasting tour, and by the end of it, you'll be able to call yourself a beer connoisseur.
- Shop for souvenirs at Brisbane's Collective Markets. You'll find everything from vintage clothes to jewellery and other unique keepsakes to remind you of your journey.