Compare Cheap Flights from Hobart to Brisbane, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Brisbane from Hobart? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Search Update" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheap Hobart to Brisbane Flights
Brisbane is the capital of Queensland and offers something for every type of traveller. Visit one of the many museums, grab a drink at the well-known Story Bridge Hotel, explore the city's natural heritage or get a bird's eye view of the metropolis by taking a ride on the Wheel of Brisbane.
With 11 direct flights each week from Hobart to Brisbane, you can find out for yourself what all the fuss is about in just 2h 35 min. Book your trip with Qantas, Virgin Australia or Jetstar and use Webjet to uncover the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to pack your bags and go on an adventure? Here's what you need to know about flying from Hobart to Brisbane without a hitch.
Getting to Hobart Airport
The only public transport option to get from Hobart to the airport is the Tasmanian Redline City Hotels shuttle bus. You'll get fetched from your hotel and dropped off at the departure terminals, but you need to book your spot in advance.
If you want a quicker option, take a metered taxi. A trip to the airport costs AUD 35 and takes around 20 minutes.
Parking at Hobart Airport
If you want to leave your car at the airport, you have three options to choose from:
- Main Car Park: If you're visiting Brisbane for the weekend, this is the best option. It costs AUD 44 to park here for 24 hours and is close to the terminal building.
- Valet Parking: For travellers that don't want to waste time, use the valet option. It costs AUD 55 per day and is within walking distance of the check-in counters.
- Saver Car Park: Leave your car here if you want to spend the least amount of money on parking as possible. Daily rates start as low as AUD 32, and the lot is only a short walk away from the departure terminal.
Arriving at Brisbane Airport
Getting from Brisbane Airport to Your Hotel
If you're short on time, the quickest way to get from the airport is with the AirTrain. It runs every day from 5:04 p.m. to 10:04 p.m. with a train leaving the airport every 15-minutes.
For budget travellers, the most affordable option is the local bus. TransLink runs two regular services between the airport and Brisbane's CBD with routes 569 and 590.
Metered taxi stands are located outside of the terminal building. A trip into the city usually costs AUD 33, and you'll have to pay an exit fee of AUD 3.70. Ride-sharing services like Uber are also available.
If you want to rent your own set of wheels, you'll find several car rental companies on level 1 of the domestic arrivals terminal.
Things to Do in Brisbane
- Visit the Kangaroo Point Cliffs. You can climb hills, run one of the many trails or take a leisurely walk next to the river.
- Go to the world's first koala bear sanctuary. The Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary is a short trip away from Brisbane and is one of the few places where you can feed and watch these creatures in their natural habitat.
- Watch the sunset at Story Bridge. You'll have a beautiful view of the city below, and if you're feeling adventurous, you can take the 30-metre abseil back down.
- Shop at Brisbane's Collective Markets. It's the perfect place to find last minute keepsakes to remind you of your trip to the city.
- Sign up for a craft beer tour. You'll get to do 20 tastings while learning about the history of brewing in Brisbane.
Brisbane Airport (BNE)
Brisbane Airport is a major hub with domestic and international connections. Brisbane airport is located just 13 kilometres from the city centre, easily accesible by a range of public transport and operates 24 hours a day.