Compare Cheap Flights from Gladstone to Brisbane, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Brisbane from Gladstone? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet flight fees per booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Brisbane
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Brisbane
Current Time in Brisbane
Average Temperature in Brisbane
Average Rainfall in Brisbane
See more of Brisbane
Cheap Gladstone to Brisbane Flights
Brisbane is the state capital of Queensland and is the third most populated city. While it's mainly known as a "business city" it still has loads to offer the intrepid traveller.
With 57 direct flights each week from Gladstone to Brisbane, you can be exploring this city in just one hour. Book your trip with either Qantas or Virgin Australia and use Webjet to help you find the lowest airfare prices.
Ready to pack your bags and head for the skies? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Gladstone to Brisbane.
Departing from Gladstone
Gladstone Airport only has one terminal making it easy to transit through.
All flights to Brisbane will depart through the Main Terminal. Passengers will have access to cafes, free WiFi, ATMs and a Qantas lounge while they wait.
Getting to Gladstone Airport
If you're on a tight budget, take the bus to the airport. Buslink runs a regular service from the city to the airport with route 502. It picks up passengers from the Stockland Shopping Centre, Seaview Heights and Clinton Park and stops outside the departure terminal.
Gladstone also has regular metered taxis that you can use. The trip from the city centre to the airport will take about 10 minutes.
Parking at Gladstone Airport
If you want to leave your car at the airport, you can choose from two different options:
- Short Term Parking Lot: If you're going to Brisbane for a few hours or less than a day leave your car here. It's AUD 30 for 10 to 24 hours and AUD 30 for each additional 24 hours.
- Long Term Parking: For stays in Brisbane that are more than a day, park your car here. Rates are AUD 12 for 0 to 24 hours; AUD 55 for four days and AUD 15 for each additional day.
Arriving at Brisbane Airport
Getting from Brisbane Airport to Your Hotel
The best way to get from the airport into the city is with the AirTrain. The trip only takes 20-minutes, and the trains leave the airport every 15-minutes between 5:04 p.m. and 10:04 p.m.
For the budget conscious, the cheapest option is to take the TransLink bus. Routes 569 and 590 run regular services to and from the airport.
Ride-sharing services are available as well. Use the airport's free WiFi to request your ride and meet your driver outside the terminal.
You'll also find metered taxis outside of the domestic terminal. A ride into the city will cost AUD 33, and you'll also have to pay an exit fee of AUD 3.70.
The car rental desks are located on level 1 of the domestic terminal.
Things to Do in Brisbane
- Visit the famous Story Bridge. It's a great place to watch the sun go down and to get a bird's-eye view of the city. If you're feeling adventurous, you can do a 30-metre abseil down the bridge.
- Go the Brisbane River South Bank. It's full of beautiful pathways, restaurants and art galleries to explore.
- Spend a few hours at the GoMa. It's Australia's largest gallery for modern and contemporary art. Plus it has a bar that's perfect for sundowners.
- Sign up for a craft beer tour. You'll get to do 20 tastings and learn about how brewing started in Brisbane.
- Shop at the Brisbane Collective Markets. The stalls have everything from clothes to art, jewellery to home-made crafts and everything in between. It's an excellent place to do some souvenir shopping to remind you of your time in the city.