Compare Cheap Flights from Emerald to Brisbane, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Brisbane from Emerald? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Brisbane
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Brisbane
Current Time in Brisbane
Average Temperature in Brisbane
Average Rainfall in Brisbane
See more of Brisbane
Cheap Emerald to Brisbane Flights
Brisbane is the sun-soaked capital of Queensland. The bustling metropolis combines art, music, food and beautiful natural attractions into one mesmerising experience.
With 37 direct flights each week from Emerald to Brisbane, you'll be exploring the city in just 1h 25min. Book your trip with Alliance Airlines, Qantas or Virgin Australia and use Webjet to find the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to head for the clouds? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Emerald to Brisbane.
Departing from Emerald
Getting to Emerald Airport
There are no public transport options that run from Emerald to the airport.
If you don't have your own car, the best way to get there is to book a taxi. Luckily, the airport isn't too far from the city, and you'll only pay around AUD 16 for a one-way trip.
Parking at Emerald Airport
If you're planning on leaving your car at Emerald Airport, you can choose from two different options:
- Short-term parking: If you're going to Brisbane for a few hours or the weekend leave your car here. The lot is close to the terminal building and the first 30 minutes are free. After that, each additional hour will be AUD 2 with a 24-hour charge of AUD 10.
- Long-term parking: For week long trips or more, use this option. Rates start AUD 10, and a 5-day stay will only cost you AUD 46.
Arriving at Brisbane Airport
Getting from Brisbane Airport to Your Hotel
The quickest way to get from Brisbane Airport into the city is with the AirTrain. It leaves the airport every 15-minutes and runs from 5:04 p.m. to 10:04 p.m.
If you're visiting Brisbane on a budget, take the local bus. TransLink runs a regular service with routes 569 and 590 that connect the airport to the CBD.
The metered taxi stands are located outside of the arrivals building. A one-way trip will set you back AUD 33, and you'll also have to pay an airport exit fee of AUD 3.70.
If you prefer having your own way to get around, you'll find several car rental desks inside the arrivals terminal to choose from.
Things to Do in Brisbane
- Go to the Kangaroo Point Cliffs. You can spend the day exploring the hiking trails, relaxing by the river or climbing the many hills.
- Visit the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. It's the first of its kind in the world and is home to orphaned koalas and kangaroos.
- Abseil down Story Bridge. It's a 30-metre drop and should only be attempted by the brave. But if it's not your style, the bridge is also one of the best places in the city to watch the sun go down.
- Sign up for a craft beer tour. You'll learn about the history of brewing in Brisbane, and by the end of it, you can call yourself a beer connoisseur.
- Go shopping at the Brisbane Collective Markets. It's the perfect pit stop if you need to pick up souvenirs for friends and family back home or if you're looking for a keepsake to remind you of your trip.