Compare Cheap Flights from Darwin to Brisbane, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Brisbane from Darwin? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
|Sun 26 Jun||Best Price||
$842 ONE WAY
$1,013 ONE WAY
|Mon 27 Jun||Best Price||
$424 ONE WAY
|Tue 28 Jun||
$369 ONE WAY
$762 ONE WAY
|Wed 29 Jun||Best Price||
$491 ONE WAY
$629 ONE WAY
|Thu 30 Jun||Best Price||
$491 ONE WAY
$464 ONE WAY
Route information for flights from Darwin to Brisbane
|Cheapest one-way price for the current month||from $369|
|Cheapest one-way price over next 6 months||from $122|
|Cheapest month||October 2022|
|Most expensive month||June 2022|
|Average flight time||4h 0m|
Cheapest time to fly to Brisbane
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Brisbane
Current Time in Brisbane
Average Temperature in Brisbane
Average Rainfall in Brisbane
See more of Brisbane
Once overlooked by travellers, Brisbane is now Australia's hippest city. It's full of interesting cafes, art, bars and the country's best underground music scene.
With numerous cheap flights from Darwin to Brisbane available each week, you'll be exploring the city in just 3 hours 35 minutes. Book direct Darwin to Brisbane flights with leading airlines such as Qantas and Virgin Australia. If you want a bit of a detour, some airlines operate connecting flight routes via Sydney, Melbourne, Mackay and Townsville.
Ready to pack your bags and go on an adventure? Here's everything you need before you board your flight from Darwin to Brisbane!
Departing from Darwin Airport
Getting to Darwin Airport
The fastest way to get from the city to Darwin Airport is with a taxi. A single trip costs around $25 to $30 and takes about 15 minutes with no traffic.
If you're travelling on a budget, the best way to get to the airport is with the Darwin City Airport Shuttle Service. It operates 24 hours a day, 7-days a week and costs $18 one-way.
Other transport options include Buslink as well as coach and charter services.
Parking at Darwin Airport
Darwin Airport has three different car parks that are open 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.
- Short Stay Car Park: Located in front of the Terminal Building, only choose this option if you'll be spending less than a day at the airport. Parking is free for the first 15 minutes and costs $40 for a 24-hour stay.
- Long Stay Plus: If you're spending more than a day in Brisbane, leave your car here. It's located 200 metres from the Terminal Building and costs $35 for one day or $80 for the weekend.
- Long Stay Saver: For budget travellers, this car park offers the most value. It only costs $99 for seven days and is a quick 6-minute walk from the Terminal Building.
Arriving at Brisbane Airport
Getting from Brisbane Airport to Your Hotel
Short on time? The fastest way to get into Brisbane CBD once your cheap flights from Darwin to Brisbane arrive is with the Airtrain. A one-way trip only takes 20 minutes, and the trains leave every 15 minutes from 5:04am to 10:04pm every day.
If you want to save as much money as possible, hop on board the TransLink bus. Follow the signs to the bus stop outside of the terminals and take either route 569 or 590 to get into town.
The taxi rank is located in front of the terminal building. Make sure you budget for the $3.70 access fee that you'll need to pay on top of your fare.
For rideshare services, collect your bags and wait for your driver in front of the domestic terminal for immediate pickup.
For car rentals, you'll find the desks located on level 1 of the domestic terminal.
Things to Do in Brisbane
- Brisbane is known for its scenic bikeways and paths. Rent a bicycle before you head home on your Brisbane to Darwin flights and see the city's most popular spots at your own pace. Make sure to visit the Boondall Wetlands and the Brisbane River.
- Brisbane has more than 1,900 parks and reserves to explore. Instead of spending your entire stay cooped up in the city after you fly from Darwin to Brisbane, make sure you explore the Gondwana Rainforests, D'Aguilar National Park and the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Want to see a different side of Brisbane? Explore the city at night. It's known for having one of the best live music scenes in the country. You might even discover your new favourite band!
Frequently asked questions
How long is the flight from Darwin to Brisbane?
Direct Darwin to Brisbane flights are approximately four hours long, and non-direct flights can take more than six hours. The total flight duration varies depending on the route flown and the length of each stopover.
Which airlines fly from Darwin to Brisbane?
Flights to Brisbane are serviced by Virgin Australia, Jetstar and Qantas.
How far in advance should I book a flight from Darwin to Brisbane?
You should look to book your flights to Brisbane at least a couple of months in advance. If you plan to visit Brisbane during school holidays or summer, look to secure your seats as early as possible.