Compare Cheap Flights from Darwin to Brisbane, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Brisbane from Darwin? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
|Fri 26 Apr||Cheapest Price||26 Apr|
|Sat 27 Apr||Cheapest Price||25 Apr|
|Sun 28 Apr||Cheapest Price||25 Apr|
|Mon 29 Apr||Cheapest Price||25 Apr|
|Tue 30 Apr||Cheapest Price||25 Apr|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Brisbane
Best flight deals in April
Cheapest Price from Darwin to Brisbane
Currency used in Brisbane
Average Time to Brisbane
Current Time in Brisbane
Average Temperature in Brisbane
Average Rainfall in Brisbane
See more of Brisbane
Cheap Darwin to Brisbane Flights
Once overlooked by travellers, Brisbane is now Australia's hippest city. It's full of interesting cafes, art, bars and the country's best underground music scene.
With 23 flights a week from Darwin to Brisbane, you'll be exploring the city in just 3h 35min. Book direct flights with leading airlines such as Qantas, Virgin Australia and Tigerair. If you want a bit of a detour, Jetstar also operates a connecting flight route via Adelaide.
Ready to pack your bags and go on an adventure? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Darwin to Brisbane without a hitch!
Departing from Darwin Airport
Getting to Darwin Airport
The fastest way to get from the city to Darwin Airport is with a taxi. A single trip costs around AUD 25 to 30 and takes about 15 minutes with no traffic.
If you're travelling on a budget, the best way to get to the airport is with the Darwin City Airport Shuttle Service. It operates 24 hours a day, 7-days a week and costs AUD 18 one-way.
Other transport options include Buslink as well as coach and charter services.
Parking at Darwin Airport
Darwin Airport has three different car parks that are open 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.
- Short Stay Car Park: Located in front of the Terminal Building, only choose this option if you'll be spending less than a day at the airport. Parking is free for the first 15 minutes and costs AUD 40 for a 24-hour stay.
- Long Stay Plus: If you're spending more than a day in Brisbane, leave your car here. It's located 200 meters from the Terminal Building and costs AUD 35 for one day or AUD 80 for the weekend.
- Long Stay Saver: For budget travellers, this car park offers the most value. It only costs AUD 99 for seven days and is a quick 6-minute walk from the Terminal Building.
Arriving at Brisbane Airport
Getting from Brisbane Airport to Your Hotel
Short on time? The fastest way to get into Brisbane CBD is with the Airtrain. A one-way trip only takes 20 minutes, and the trains leave every 15-minutes from 5:04 a.m. to 10:04 p.m. every day.
If you want to save as much money as possible, hop on board the TransLink bus. Follow the signs to the bus stop outside of the terminals and take either route 569 or 590 to get into town.
The taxi rank is located in front of the terminal building. But make sure you budget for the AUD 3.70 access fee that you'll need to pay on top of your fare.
For rideshare services, collect your bags and wait for your driver in front of the domestic terminal for immediate pickup.
For car rentals, you'll find the desks located on level 1 of the domestic terminal.
Things to Do in Brisbane
- Brisbane is known for its scenic bikeways and paths. Rent a bicycle and see the city's most popular spots at your own pace. Make sure to visit the Boondall Wetlands and the Brisbane River.
- One of the city's best natural attractions are the whales. Each year, hundreds of Southern Rights and Humpbacks make their way along the city's coastline nursing their young. Sign up for one of the daily tours and get up close with these incredible creatures.
- Brisbane has over 1,900 parks and reserves to explore. Instead of spending your entire stay cooped up in the city, make sure you explore the Gondwana Rainforests, D'Aguilar National Park and the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Want to see a different side of Brisbane? Explore the city at night. It's known for having one of the best live music scenes in the country. Who knows, you might even discover your new favourite band.