Compare Cheap Flights from Canberra to Brisbane, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Brisbane from Canberra? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Search Update" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheap Canberra to Brisbane Flights
Looking for cheap flights from Canberra to Brisbane?
With 63 flights each week, you won't have a problem finding one that fits your travel budget. Choose a nonstop flight with either Qantas, TigerAir or Virgin Australia, and in just 1h 45 min you'll be exploring one of Australia's most underrated destinations.
Ready to book your flight and hit the clouds? Here's a quick guide to everything you need to know about flying from Canberra to Brisbane without a hitch.
Departing from Canberra Airport
Getting to Canberra Airport
Travelling on a budget? The cheapest way to get to the airport is with the bus. Take either route 11 or 11A from the CBD to the departure terminals. The buses run 7-days a week, and a one-way trip costs AUD 4.80.
If you don't want to waste time getting to the airport, you can order a taxi or request a ride with Uber. A single trip from the city usually costs AUD 48-54 depending on the traffic.
Parking at Canberra Airport
Prefer to leave your car at the airport? Canberra has convenient parking options to suit all budgets and every kind of traveller. But keep in mind that the parking lot does close 30 minutes after the last flight arrival and only reopens at 4:00 a.m.
Parking Options at Canberra Airport
- Covered Parking: Protect your car from the elements and park in the blue and green lots. It costs only AUD 90 to leave your vehicle here for the weekend.
- Outdoor Parking: If you aren't fussy about covered parking, you'll save with cheaper rates. It only costs AUD 69 to park here for three days or AUD 12 for each additional day.
Arriving at Brisbane Airport
Getting from Brisbane Airport to Your Hotel
If you want to save money, take the TransLink bus. It's the cheapest option to get from the airport into the CBD. Hop on board either route 569 or 590.
The fastest way to get into Brisbane CBD is with the Airtrain. It takes 20-minutes one-way, and a train leaves the airport every 15 minutes from 5:04 a.m. to 10:04 p.m. every day.
If you want to use a ride-sharing service like Uber, collect your bags and wait for your driver at the front of the domestic terminal for immediate pickup.
The taxi rank is located in front of the domestic terminal. A single trip into the CBD costs around AUD 35-40, and you'll also need to pay an access fee of AUD 3.70.
Things to Do in Brisbane
- Brisbane is one of the best cities to explore by bike. Rent one out for the day and cycle past the Boondall Wetlands, the New Farm suburb and the Brisbane River.
- Go whale watching. Each year, hundreds of Humpbacks and Southern Rights swim along Brisbane's coastline as they nurse their young. Join a tour and don't miss the opportunity to see these magnificent creatures up close.
- Visit some of Brisbane's famous parks and reserves. The Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, the Gondwana Rainforests and D'Aguilar National Park all deserve a spot on your Brisbane bucket list.
- Explore Brisbane's live music scene. Whether you're into EDM, jazz or rock, the city is known for having a spot that caters to every kind of musical taste.
- Want the best view of the city? Head up to Mount Coot-tha for a spectacular view of Brisbane's skyline.
Brisbane Airport (BNE)
Brisbane Airport is a major hub with domestic and international connections. Brisbane airport is located just 13 kilometres from the city centre, easily accesible by a range of public transport and operates 24 hours a day.