Compare Cheap Flights from Bundaberg to Brisbane, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Brisbane from Bundaberg? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Brisbane
Best flight deals in November
Currency used in Brisbane
Current Time in Brisbane
Average Temperature in Brisbane
Average Rainfall in Brisbane
See more of Brisbane
Cheap Bundaberg to Brisbane Flights
Home to a subtropical climate, a calendar of acclaimed sporting events and beautiful outdoor spaces, Brisbane is a top holiday destination.
With 33 direct flights each week from Bundaberg to Brisbane, you can be exploring this city in just 45 minutes. Book your trip with either Qantas or Virgin Australia, which both have plenty of arrival and departure times to suit your travelling needs.
Ready to head for the clouds? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Bundaberg to Brisbane without a hitch!
Departing from Bundaberg
Getting to Bundaberg Airport
No public bus or train runs from Bundaberg Airport to the city.
Your best option will be to book a ride with a taxi or a shuttle bus. The Bundaberg Cab Company charges between AUD 20 to AUD 25 for a trip from the city centre to the airport.
Parking at Bundaberg Airport
If you want to leave your car at Bundaberg Airport, park it in the lot in front of the terminal building. It provides passengers with quick access to the departure terminal and has disabled parking spots available.
The first hour of parking is free, and then rates start at AUD 2 per hour or AUD 10 per day.
Payments can be made by card or credit card at one of the two automatic payments machines located in the baggage claim area.
Arriving at Brisbane Airport
Getting from Brisbane Airport to Your Hotel
Short on time? The fastest way into the city is with the AirTrain. The trip only takes 20-minutes from the airport, and the trains leave every 15-minutes between 5:04 p.m. to 10:04 p.m.
If you're on a tight budget, take the TransLink bus. Routes 569 and 590 both run regular services between Brisbane airport and the city.
Ride-sharing services are available at the airport. You can use the free WiFi to request your ride and meet your driver outside the terminal.
Otherwise, you'll find the taxi stands also located outside of the domestic terminal. A one way trip into the city costs AUD 33, and you'll also have to pay an exit fee of AUD 3.70.
The car rental desks are located on level 1 of the domestic terminal.
Things to Do in Brisbane
- Go to the famous Story Bridge. It's one of the best places in the city to watch the sunset and get a view of the cityscape below. Plus, the adventurous can also do a 30-metre abseil down the bridge.
- Explore Brisbane River's South Bank. It's 17 hectares are home to beautiful pathways, cafes, restaurants, art galleries and museums for you to explore.
- If you love art, a visit to the GoMa is a must. It is the largest gallery for modern and contemporary art in Australia and has a beautiful bar that's perfect for sundowners.
- Go on a chocolate or craft beer tour. For the sweet tooth lovers, there is a two-hour tour that will show you how chocolate is made. For those that prefer something more bitter, you can sign up for a craft beer tour that includes 20 tastings and a history lesson on how brewing started in the city.
- Shop for souvenirs at Brisbane's Collective Markets. The stalls have trinkets ranging from jewellery to clothes, art to home-made crafts and everything in between. It's the perfect place to buy some last minute gifts for loved ones back home or to find something to remind you of your holiday.