Compare Cheap Flights from Albury to Brisbane, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Brisbane from Albury? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheap Albury to Brisbane flights
With warm weather throughout the year, Brisbane is a top holiday destination for Aussies and international travellers alike.
Book your direct flight with JetGo or break up your journey with a stopover in Sydney. With seven flights per week from Albury to Brisbane, you can be exploring this city in just two hours. Use Webjet to help you find the cheapest day to fly, and save on airfare costs.
Ready to head for the clouds and discover someplace new? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Albury to Brisbane.
Departing from Albury Airport
Getting to Albury Airport
Albury Airport is only a 10-minute drive from the city. You can book a shuttle bus transfer or grab a metered taxi to drop off at the terminals. The Albury, Wodonga taxis and Border Shuttle Bus service operate 24 hours a day and can cater for wheelchair passengers.
Parking at Albury Airport
There are two different parking options at Albury Airport.
- General parking: This option is the cheapest option. It costs AUD 65 to leave your car here for a week and has 300 available spaces.
- Covered parking: If you want to protect your car from the elements, leave your car here. It costs AUD 18 per day or AUD 1O5 for a whole week.
Arriving at Brisbane Airport
Getting from Brisbane Airport to Your Hotel
Short on time? The fastest way into the city is with the AirTrain. The trip only takes 20-minutes from the airport, and the trains leave every 15-minutes between 5:04 p.m. to 10:04 p.m.
If you're on a tight budget, take the TransLink bus. Routes 569 and 590 both run regular services between Brisbane airport and the city.
Ride-sharing services are available at the airport. You can use the free WiFi to request your ride and meet your driver outside the terminal.
Otherwise, you'll find the taxi stands located outside of the domestic terminal. A one way trip into the city costs AUD 33, and you'll also have to pay an exit fee of AUD 3.70.
The car rental desks are on level 1 of the domestic terminal.
Things to Do in Brisbane
- Want a good spot to watch the sun go down? Head to the city's famous Story Bridge. You'll have a beautiful view of the cityscape below, and you can even do a 30-metre abseil to get back down.
- Explore the south bank. It boasts 17 hectares that are full of pathways, cafes, restaurants, museums and art galleries.
- Visit the GoMa. It's the largest modern and contemporary art gallery in Australia.
- Browse the stalls at Brisbane's Collective Markets. You'll find everything from jewellery to clothes; homemade crafts and vintage items.
- Go on a craft beer tour. You'll learn all about how the drink is made and get to sample 20 different brews.