Compare Cheap Flights from Adelaide to Brisbane, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Brisbane from Adelaide? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
|Mon 27 Jun||
$245 ONE WAY
$240 ONE WAY
$268 ONE WAY
|Tue 28 Jun||
$223 ONE WAY
$268 ONE WAY
|Wed 29 Jun||Best Price||
$273 ONE WAY
$347 ONE WAY
|Thu 30 Jun||
$329 ONE WAY
$324 ONE WAY
$347 ONE WAY
Route information for flights from Adelaide to Brisbane
|Cheapest one-way price for the current month||from $223|
|Cheapest one-way price over next 6 months||from $112|
|Cheapest month||September 2022|
|Most expensive month||June 2022|
|Average flight time||4h 0m|
Cheapest time to fly to Brisbane
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Brisbane
Current Time in Brisbane
Average Temperature in Brisbane
Average Rainfall in Brisbane
See more of Brisbane
Cheap Adelaide to Brisbane Flights
Brisbane is the capital city of Queensland and is the jumping off point to explore Australia's famous Gold Coast.
Ready to pack your bag and discover some new adventures? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Adelaide to Brisbane!
Departing from Adelaide Airport
Located just 6km from the city centre, Adelaide Airport is home to one terminal. Passengers will find the check-in counters on Level 2 of the terminal building.
Getting to Adelaide Airport
If you want to use public transport, catch the JetBus or JetExpress service. It runs 7-days a week, and you can buy tickets on board.
Staying in the city? Skip the bus and take the Airport City Shuttle. It's a door-to-door service that runs daily and only costs AUD 10 one-way.
The most direct way to get to Adelaide Airport is with a cab or ride-sharing services like Uber. A one-way trip costs around AUD 13-17 and takes about 20 minutes depending on traffic.
Parking at Adelaide Airport
Want to leave your car at the airport? Adelaide has two parking options to suit your travelling needs.
- Terminal Car Park: If you're going to Brisbane for business or just the weekend, this is the best option for you. It's just minutes from the check-in counters as well as baggage collection.
- Long Term Car Park: If you're planning a longer trip to Brisbane, you'll get the most value for money by parking here. It's a short 10-minute walk to the terminal, or you can hop on one of the free shuttle bus services.
Arriving at Brisbane Airport
Getting from Brisbane Airport to Your Hotel
The fastest way to get from Brisbane Airport into the city is with the Airtrain. It takes only 20-minutes to get to the CBD and trains depart every 15 minutes from 5:04 a.m. to 10:04 p.m. every day.
An affordable option for frugal travellers is to take the TransLink bus. You can get into Brisbane by hopping on board either the 569 or 590 routes.
If you want to take an Uber from the airport, head to the front of the domestic terminal. Once you've collected your bags and you're ready to go, let the drive know for immediate pickup.
The taxi rank at Brisbane Airport is located in front of the domestic terminal. But keep in mind that you will have to pay an additional access fee of AUD 3.70.
Things to Do in Brisbane
- Explore Brisbane by bicycle. The city has tons of bikeways and paths, and most of the popular sightseeing spots are all easily accessible. Ride through the Boondall Wetlands, the historic New farm suburb and follow the winding road up Brisbane River.
- Head out on the water and go whale watching. If you're in Brisbane and the whales are in town, you won't regret blocking out a few hours to visit them. You'll get to see the Humpbacks and Southern Rights nurse their young and make their way down the coast.
- Visit one of the 1,920 parks and reserves. The most popular choices are the Gondwana Rainforests, D'Aguilar National Park and the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Don't only explore Brisbane during the day; the city has one of the best live music scenes. Whether you're into rock, EDM or even jazz you won't have to look far to find a spot that caters to your tastes.
- Want that perfect Instagram picture of Brisbane's skyline? Make your way to Mount Coot-hat. It's one of the best spots in the city to go for sunset, and you'll have an uninterrupted panoramic view of Brisbane's CBD.