Compare Cheap Flights from Christchurch to Bali, Indonesia
Looking for cheap flights to Bali from Christchurch? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet flight fees per booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Bali
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Bali
Current Time in Bali
Average Temperature in Bali
Average Rainfall in Bali
See more of Bali
Airlines That Fly to Bali
Don't spend hours looking for the best flight deal from New Zealand to Bali. Use Webjet's powerful search engine and find the lowest airline prices from leading airlines such as Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Virgin Australia and more.
Know Before You Go
- If you're on a budget, stay in the north of Bali. Prices for hotels are cheaper, and you'll find fewer crowds at the restaurants, temples and beaches.
- Don't drink the tap water. Stick to using a refillable water bottle while you're in Bali and make sure it's coming from a clean source. It's also a good idea to avoid vegetables and fruits that have been rinsed with tap water if you want to avoid Bali belly.
- Cover up when temple hopping. You'll need to cover your shoulders and knees before entering a religious site in Bali. Some of the temples will also require you to wear a sarong which you can rent out if you don't have your own.
- Plan your trip around the rainy season. From January to April and October to November, the wet weather might put a brief damper on some of your plans. But if you don't mind being flexible, you'll find discounts on activities and accommodation during this period.
- Getting your visa. New Zealanders and 140 other nationalities are eligible for a free 30-day visa on arrival. This visa is not extendable and you'll have to pay a fine for every day you overstay in the country.
When is The Best Time to Visit Bali?
The best time for Aussies to visit Bali is during the island's two shoulder seasons. From April to June and September, you'll find lower prices at the island's top resorts and villas, plus the weather will be slightly less humid. You'll have fewer tourists to contend with at top attractions and many shops slash their prices to boost sales during the seasonal lull.
If you want the island all to yourself, plan your trip during the rainy season. From October to March, Bali receives most of its rain, with the downpours usually taking place in the afternoon. But if you don't mind planning your day around the weather, you'll score lower prices on flights, accommodation and tours.
The busiest time of year to visit Bali is from July to August and December to January. If you don't book your hotel room well in advance, you can expect to fork out almost double the price. The island is also heavily congested during this time, but the weather is perfect for many of Bali's iconic day trips.
Ngurah Rai International Airport
Ngurah Rai (Denpasar International Airport) is Bali's main airport. It's the third busiest airport around the world and serves as a hub for Wings Air, Indonesia AirAsia and Garuda Indonesia. Getting to and From Ngurah Rai International Airport
The metered taxis are located outside the arrivals hall. Prices range from IDR 70,000 to 195,000 depending on your final destination. Some hotels also offer a free airport pick up, or you can use ride-sharing apps to find cheaper fares.
If you are travelling light, you can take a Go-jek motorcycle taxi for a more affordable option.
For budget travellers, the cheapest way to get from the airport to your hotel is with the public bus. There is a service that stops at the international arrival terminal every fifteen minutes and runs from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Fares start at IDR 7,500 per passenger.