Compare Cheap Flights from Brisbane to Alice Springs, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Alice Springs from Brisbane? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Search Update" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Alice Springs Guide
Cheap Brisbane to Alice Springs Flights
Surrounded by some of Australia's most unique natural wonders, Aboriginal art and festivals, Alice Springs is the perfect Northern Territory getaway.
With two direct flights each week from Brisbane to Alice Springs, you can be exploring this part of Australia in just 3h 5 min. Book your trip with Qantas or Virgin Australia and use Webjet to find the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to head for the skies? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Brisbane to Alice Springs.
Departing from Brisbane Airport
Getting to Brisbane Airport
If you're short on time, the best way to get to Brisbane Airport is with the SkyTrain. A one-way trip costs AUD 15 and only takes 20 minutes to arrive at the departure terminals. The trains leave the CBD every 15 minutes and run from 5:04 a.m. to 10:04 p.m.
Another affordable option is the public bus. Routes 569 and 590 both run a daily service between Brisbane and the airport.
Taxis and ride-sharing services are also available. A one-way trip will cost between AUD 33-42 depending on the traffic.
Parking at Brisbane Airport
There are three parking options available at Brisbane Airport:
- Park Long: If you're only going to Alice Springs for a few hours or the weekend, leave your car here.
- Park Premium: Located on level 3 of the P1 Domestic car park, you'll have access to private express entry and exit ramps to help you get to the check-in counters as fast as possible.
- Park Valet: If you don't want to waste time parking your car, choose this option.
Arriving at Alice Springs Airport
Getting from Alice Springs Airport to Your Hotel
There are no public buses or trains that connect the airport to the city.
If you're travelling on a budget, the best way to get to your hotel is with the airport shuttle bus. The service costs AUD 16.50 per person and will drop you off outside select hotels and hostels in Alice Springs.
Metered taxis are available at the airport. You'll find the drivers waiting outside of the arrivals terminal.
The airport also has several car rental companies to choose from. You'll find their desks past the baggage claim area, and you can pre-book your ride in advance.
Things to Do in Alice Springs
- Go searching for the lost crocodiles of central Australia. At the Museum of Central Australia, you'll find the remains of a 12 metre eight tonne giant from the prehistoric age.
- Visit the Alice Springs Desert Park. It's home to unique flora and fauna that call the arid landscape home. If you can, come back in the evening for a night tour for a chance to spot the park's more elusive creatures.
- Sign up for a hot air balloon ride. There's no better way to appreciate the vastness of the desert than to see it from above. The tours start just before dawn, giving you the opportunity to witness the sunrise over the red and orange plains.
- See the ancient rock art at Emily Gap. It's one of Alice Springs best-preserved examples and depicts the story of how caterpillars created the MacDonnell Ranges.
- Hike the Larapinta Trail. If you're an avid nature lover, no trip to Alice Springs would be complete without walking at least part of this 12-day trek.