Compare Cheap Flights from Adelaide to Alice Springs, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Alice Springs from Adelaide? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet flight fees per booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Alice Springs
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Alice Springs
Current Time in Alice Springs
Average Temperature in Alice Springs
Average Rainfall in Alice Springs
See more of Alice Springs
Cheap Adelaide to Alice Springs Flights
Alice Springs is the heart of Australia's Red Centre. It's home to the country's iconic natural wonders like the Uluru Rock, the Simpson Desert and the Devils Marbles.
With 13 direct flights each week from Adelaide to Alice Springs, you'll be exploring this unique part of the Northern Territory in just 2h 5min. Book your trip with Virgin Australia or Qantas and use Webjet to find the cheapest dates to fly.
Ready to go on a new adventure? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Adelaide to Alice Springs without a hitch.
Departing from Adelaide Airport
Getting to Adelaide Airport
The cheapest way to get from the city centre to the airport is with the local bus. JetExpress and JetBus both run a daily service. Tickets can be bought on board and cost AUD 5.40 per person.
If you're staying at select hotels and hostels in Adelaide, you can use the Airport City Shuttle. It's a door-to-door service that costs between AUD 10-16 each way.
Metered taxis and ride-sharing services are also available. A ride from the CBD to the departure terminals will cost between AUD 13-17 and take 15 minutes depending on the traffic.
Parking at Adelaide Airport
If you want to leave your car at Adelaide Airport, you can choose from two different parking options:
- Terminal Car Park: If you're visiting Alice Springs for the weekend, leave your car here. The rates are cheaper for short-term stays, and you'll be within walking distance of the check-in counters.
- Long Term Car Park: For longer trips, you'll get more value for your money by parking in this lot. It is a 10-minute walk from the terminal buildings, but you can use the airport's free shuttle bus to get around.
Arriving at Alice Springs Airport
Getting from Alice Springs Airport to Your Hotel
There are no public buses or trains that run from the airport to the city.
The best way to get to your hotel in Alice Springs is to take the airport shuttle bus service. It costs AUD 16.50 each way and drops passengers off at select hotels and hostels in the CBD.
Metered taxis are also available at the airport. You'll find the cab drivers waiting outside of the arrival terminal.
If you prefer having your own set of wheels, you can hire a car from the airport. Pre-book your vehicle online or select your ride from the available options when you arrive.
Things to Do in Alice Springs
- Go the Alice Springs Desert Park. It's a botanic garden and wildlife sanctuary that's home to the unique flora and fauna that live in the desert. If you have the time, sign up for the guided night tour to catch a glimpse of the park's more elusive creatures.
- Book a hot air balloon ride. The flights begin before dawn, giving you a bird's eye view of the sun rising over the desert plains.
- Don't miss the Desert Art Trail. Alice Springs is known for its numerous galleries filled with Central Australian Aboriginal Art.
- Visit the Emily Gap. It's the most impressive ancient rock art painting in Alice Springs that depicts the story of how the MacDonnell Ranges were created by caterpillars.
- Hike the Larapinta Trail. It's considered one of the world's top hikes and takes at least 12 days to complete.