Compare Cheap Flights from Sydney to Albury, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Albury from Sydney? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Search Update" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheap Sydney to Albury Flights
Located along the Murray River, Albury is one of Australia's best destinations for a tranquil getaway.
Only a short 1h 10min flight away from Sydney, you'll be exploring this part of New South Wales in no time. Book your trip with leading airlines Qantas or Virgin Australia and choose from the 60 weekly flights that best suit your budget.
Ready to head for the skies? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Sydney to Albury.
Departing from Sydney Airport
Located 8km from the city, Sydney Airport is the largest and busiest airport in Australia. The airport offers free WiFi, ATMs, VIP lounges, restaurants and shops in each of its terminals.
Getting to Sydney Airport
If you're short on time, the quickest way to get from the city to the airport is with the train. Take the T8 Airport Line, and you'll arrive in a short 13 minutes. The train leaves every 10 minutes from 5:00 a.m. to midnight, 7-days a week.
For budget travellers, one of the more affordable ways to get to the airport is with the public bus. Hop on board route 400, and you'll be dropped off outside the T1 International or T3 Domestic terminals. A one-way trip will only set you back AUD 5.60.
Taxis and ridesharing services are also available in Sydney. A drive to the airport usually costs AUD 45-55 and takes 20-minutes if there is no traffic.
Parking Options at Sydney Airport
- Only going to Albury for a weekend trip? Park your vehicle in either the P1 or P2 car park. It's a 5-minute walk from the Domestic Terminals and spots can be reserved online.
- If you're spending a week or more in Albury, leave your car in P3. It provides the best value for long-term parking and has daily discounted rates to help you save money.
- For budget travellers, the cheapest parking option at Sydney Airport is at the Blu Emu. Located on Ross Smith Avenue, there is a free 24-hour shuttle that will take you to and from the terminals.
Arriving at Albury Airport
Getting from Albury Airport to Your Hotel
Albury Airport is a short 10-minute drive from the CBD. Taxi and shuttle bus services are available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week and can cater for wheelchair access upon request.
A single trip taxi ride into central Albury should only cost around AUD 20.
Prefer having your own wheels to get around? There are also car rental desks located in the arrivals area at the airport.
Things To Do in Albury
- Visit the Murray Art Museum Albury. It's considered one of the best galleries in Australia and is home to a wide variety of artworks including indigenous pieces. If you're in town on a Monday, there are free guided tours that you can join.
- If you love outdoor activities, you won't be bored in Albury. Head to the Oddies Creek Adventure Playspace for an afternoon of swimming or cycling. Or you can hire a canoe and glide past the city's natural scenery.
- Hire a bike and explore the Wagirra Trail. If that's not enough nature for you, be sure to visit the Albury Botanical Gardens and the Wonga Wetlands.
- Albury is also a great place to base yourself for day trips. Take a drive and visit the Snowy Mountains or spend a few hours sampling the wines of the Rutherglen region.