Compare Cheap Flights from Launceston to Albury, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Albury from Launceston? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Search Update" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
A Guide to Albury
Know Before You Go
- Download the Albury Walking Tour App. You'll go past 21 sites and be able to learn about the city's rich history. Highlights include the Botanic Gardens, Beehive Buildings and the former Waterstreet Hotel.
- Find deals on the local Albury tourism website. If you're on a tight budget, check for combo deals on accommodation and things to do in the city.
- Attend the Write Around The Murray Festival in September. Famous authors from around the world and locals attend the event for a five-day festival of reading, writing and storytelling.
- Visit one of Albury's parks and reserves. It's most famous one is the Botanic Gardens. Established over 130 years ago, it now houses over 1000 native and exotic plant species.
- Get online. Albury has free public Wi-Fi available at the Lauren Jackson Sports Centre, Kiewa Street and the Mirambeena Community Centre.
Getting Around Albury
- If you don't want to hire a car, one of the best ways to explore Albury is with a bicycle. Cycle past the Murray River on the Wagirra Trail or tackle one of the many on and off-road trails.
- There are local bus services that run around Albury and neighbouring cities.
- Taxi services are also available. You can either call ahead to arrange a ride or flag down a driver from the side of the road.
- But if you want to explore more than just Albury's CBD, renting a car is your best bet.
Best time to visit Albury
When is The Best Time to Visit Albury?
From March to May, temperatures start to cool, making it a pleasant time to visit Albury. While rain is more common during these autumn months, there are still tons of things to do. Prices for hotels are not at their cheapest, and you will need to book your room a few weeks in advance.
The busiest time of year to visit Mildura is during winter (June to August). Tourists flock here to take advantage of the colder temperatures, which make outdoor activities more bearable. Accommodation books up fast during these months and rates will be at their highest.
If you want to save money, visit Albury during summer (December to February) or spring (September to November). The humidity and high temperatures keep most people away driving down prices for flights and accommodation. You'll also have the city to yourself and won't have to contend with crowds at popular attractions.
Airports in Albury
Albury Airport is located in New South Wales, Australia. It's the fifth busiest airport in the state and also serves its neighbouring city Wodonga. The airport operates flights to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Getting To and From Albury Airport
The best way to get from the airport into Albury is with a taxi. It's only a 10-minute drive to the CBD, and a single trip only costs AUD 20.
If you want to save money, you can also take a shuttle bus service. The buses are available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week and you can book your spot when you arrive.
The car hire desks are located in the arrivals area of the airport.