Compare Cheap Flights from Brisbane to Albury, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Albury from Brisbane? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Albury
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Albury
Current Time in Albury
Average Temperature in Albury
Average Rainfall in Albury
See more of Albury
Cheap Brisbane to Albury Flights
Located on Western Australia’s southern coast, Albany is home to a rugged coastline and a rich settler history.
With seven direct flights each week between Brisbane and Albany, you can discover all its historical and natural charms for yourself in just two hours. Book your trip with either Virgin Australia or Qantas and use Webjet to uncover the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to start a new adventure? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Brisbane to Albany.
Departing from Brisbane Airport
Getting to Brisbane Airport
If you're short on time, the quickest way to get to the airport is with the SkyTrain. Tickets cost AUD 15 per person, and it will take you 20 minutes to arrive at the departure terminals. The trains run every day from 5:04 a.m. to 10:04 p.m.
Another affordable way to get to the airport is with the bus. Translink runs two routes that connect the city to the departure terminals. If you want to avoid all the stops in between, you can also book a direct transfer service and get fetched from your hotel.
Metered taxis and ride-sharing services like Uber are also available. A one-way trip to the airport will cost around AUD 33-42 depending on the traffic.
Parking at Brisbane Airport
If you're going to Albany for longer than four hours, leave your car in the Park Long lot. It's close to the domestic terminal building and only a short walk to the check-in counters.
The Park Premium option is ideal if you don't mind paying for extra convenience. The lot features private entry and exit ramps to help you get to and from your flight as fast as possible.
Brisbane Airport also offers passengers a ParkValet service. All you need to do is drop your car off at the designated area, and one of the staff members will take care of everything else.
Arriving at Albury Airport
Getting from Albury Airport to Your Hotel
Albury Airport has taxi and shuttle bus services for passengers that operate 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
If you prefer having more freedom getting around, you'll find several car rental companies in the arrivals area of the airport.
Things To Do in Albury
- Go to the Murray Art Museum. It's one of the top galleries in the country and is home to a variety of artworks. If you're visiting Albany on a Monday, you can join one of the free guided tours and learn more about the pieces displayed in the museum.
- Visit the Oddis Creek Adventure Playspace. You can spend the afternoon swimming, cycling or canoeing past the city's natural scenery.
- Explore the outdoor attractions. Grab a bicycle and tackle the Wagirra Trail or visit the Albury Botanical Gardens and Wonga Wetlands.
- Plan a day trip. The Snowy Mountains are only a short car drive from Albany as well as the famous Rutherglen wine region.
- Hike the Bibbulmun Track. It's one of the world's great long-distance trails stretching to almost 1000 km between Albany and Kalamunda. You'll walk past thick forests, lush farmlands and beautiful rugged beaches.