Compare Cheap Flights from Perth to Albany, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Albany from Perth? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Albany
Best flight deals in April
Currency used in Albany
Current Time in Albany
Average Temperature in Albany
Average Rainfall in Albany
See more of Albany
Cheap Perth to Albany Flights
Located in Western Australia, Albany is known for its rugged coastline, marine life and it's rich settler history.
With 26 direct flights a week from Perth to Albany and a flight time of only one hour, it's a quick and easy weekend break. Book your trip with Regional Express Airlines and use Webjet to uncover cheap flights.
Ready to pack your bags and head for the clouds? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Perth to Albany.
Departing from Perth
Getting to Perth Airport
If you want to cut costs on transportation, the best way to get to the airport is with the bus. Transperth operates frequent services to T3 and T4 with routes 37 and 40. If your flight is leaving from T1 or T2, you can take bus 380. Fares start from AUD 4.50 per person.
Metered taxis and ride-sharing services like Uber are also available. A trip from the CBD will set you back AUD 42-52, and you'll need to factor in Perth's heavy traffic to make sure you don't miss your flight.
Parking at Perth Airport
There are three different parking options available at Perth Airport.
- Short Term: If you're going to Albany for the day or a weekend trip, leave your car here. It's close to the departure terminal and within walking distance of the check-in counters.
- Long Term: For week long trips or more, you'll get a better daily rate at this lot. Prices start at AUD 10 per day, and you can use the free shuttle bus to get to the terminal building.
- Fast Track: For passengers that want absolute convenience when parking at the airport, use this option. You'll have access to exclusive bays that are one-minute away from the check-in counters.
Arriving at Albany Airport
Getting from Albany Airport to Your Hotel
The fastest way to get from Albany Airport to your hotel is with a cab. You'll find the taxi stands outside of the arrivals terminal. But before you pay for a taxi, check to see if your hotel offers pick-up and drop-off services.
If you're on a tight budget, you can use one of the local, regional or long-distance buses to get to your final destination. The buses depart for the city centre from 7:00 a.m. Monday to Friday.
For travellers that want more freedom getting around Albany, head to the car reservation counters in the baggage claim area to rent a car.
Things to Do in Albany
- Soak up the sun on one of Albany's pristine beaches. Middleton is popular with families, Emu Point has gentle waves perfect for kayaking, and Little Beach is considered one of Australia's best beaches.
- Go to the National Anzac Centre. It's one of the country's best museums that features interactive exhibits and historical artefacts to pay tribute to the Australian and New Zealand forces that served in World War I.
- Spend a few hours at the Albany Heritage Park. It's full of historical, cultural and natural attractions that will keep you busy for the entire day.
- Stop by the Albany Great Southern Distilling Company. You'll learn about the history of whiskey making in the city followed by a tasting.
- Hike the Bibbulmun Track. It's one of the great walking trails in the world and stretches across 1000 km.