Compare Cheap Flights from Hobart to Adelaide, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Adelaide from Hobart? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Adelaide
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Adelaide
Current Time in Adelaide
Average Temperature in Adelaide
Average Rainfall in Adelaide
See more of Adelaide
Cheap Hobart to Adelaide Flights
Adelaide allows visitors to experience the best of what Australia has to offer. It's home to some of the country's best food and wine and plays host to dozens of world-class events each year.
With an average flight time 1h 50 min between Hobart and Adelaide, you'll be exploring South Australia's capital city in no time. Book your trip with either Virgin Australia or Qantas and use Webjet's powerful search engine to find the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to pack your bags? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Hobart to Adelaide!
Departing from Hobart
Getting to Hobart Airport
The only way to get to Hobart Airport with public transportation is to take the Tasmanian Redline City Hotels shuttle bus. You will need to book your spot in advance, but you'll get fetched from your hotel and dropped off at the departure terminals.
Alternatively, you can take a metered taxi. A trip from the city centre to the airport will take around 20 minutes and cost AUD 35.
Parking at Hobart Airport
If you want to leave your car at Hobart airport, you have three options to choose from:
- Main Car Park: If you don't mind paying extra to be closer to the departure building, leave your car here. Rates start at AUD 44 for a 24-hour stay.
- Valet Parking: Choose this option if you don't want to waste time at the airport. It costs AUD 55 per day, and your car will be parked within walking distance of the check-in counters.
- Saver Car Park: While this lot is not as close to the terminal buildings, you'll save the most amount of money. Daily rates start as low as AUD 32.
Arriving at Adelaide Airport
Getting from Adelaide Airport to Your Hotel
If you're travelling to Adelaide on a tight budget, take the Airport City Shuttle to your hotel. It only costs AUD 10 per person, and you can reserve your spot on arrival from the Information and Tourism Bookings Booth.
Another option is to take the local bus. JetBus and JetExpress both run a regular service from the airport to the city centre every day.
Metered taxis and ride-sharing services are also available. You'll find the cab drivers waiting outside of the terminal building to the left of the pedestrian plaza, or you can use the airport's free WiFi to request your ride.
Car hire desks are on the ground level of the arrivals terminal. You'll find several rental companies to choose from with a variety of vehicles.
Things to Do in Adelaide
- Wander around the River Torrens. Its shoreline is full of scenic walking trails, quaint eateries and picture-perfect picnic spots.
- Learn more about Adelaide's history. Visit the city's war memorials, State Library and Art Gallery in North Terrace.
- Visit the Adelaide Central Market. It's over 100 years old and is made up of 80 stalls, restaurants and cafes selling some of the city's best food.
- Take a drive up to Adelaide Hills. It's home to some of the region's best wine farms as well as beautiful walking trails to explore.