Compare Cheap Flights from Gold coast to Adelaide, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Adelaide from Gold coast? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
Flights: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95
Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Search Update" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheap Gold Coast to Adelaide Flights
Adelaide is home to a delicious food scene, wine farms and an abundance of wildlife.
With 14 flights each week from the Gold Coast to Adelaide and a flight time of 2h 35min, you'll be in one of Australia's best foodie destinations in no time. Book your trip with Jetstar or Virgin Australia and use Webjet's search engine to find the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to pack your bags? Here's everything you need to know about flying from the Gold Coast to Adelaide!
Departing from Gold Coast Airport
Getting to Gold Coast Airport
The most affordable way to get to the airport is with the public bus. Translink runs a daily service to and from Surfers Paradise. You can either pay as you go or buy an unlimited bus ride pass for AUD 10.
If you're travelling to Adelaide solo or with a group of friends, use the Gold Coast Tourist Shuttle. It picks up passengers from hotels in the area and drops you off outside the departure terminal.
The only other option is to take a metered taxi or a ride-sharing service to the airport. A trip from Surfers Paradise costs around AUD 30-60 depending on the traffic.
Parking at Gold Coast Airport
- Premium Covered Parking: This is the closest parking lot to the departures terminal. It's also linked to the building with a covered walkway, helping you save time getting to the check-in counters.
- Short-Term Terminal Parking: If you're only going to Adelaide for a few hours, leave your car here. You'll get better rates if your stay is less than 8 hours.
- Budget Parking: This lot offers the best value for money. You'll pay as little as AUD 16 per day, and you can choose from covered or uncovered options.
Arriving at Adelaide Airport
Getting from Adelaide Airport to Your Hotel
For frugal travellers, the cheapest transport option from the airport is with the shuttle bus. A one-way trip costs AUD 10, and you'll be dropped off right in front of your hotel.
Another affordable option for travellers is the JetBus or JetExpress service. Both companies run a daily service from the airport and tickets can be purchased from the driver.
If you don't want to waste time, take a cab. The taxi stands are outside of the arrival terminal next to the pedestrian plaza. Alternatively, you can use the airport's free WiFi to request a ride and meet your driver at the designated pick up area.
There are also car hire companies on the ground level of the arrivals terminal. You'll find the desks opposite the baggage claim area.
Things to Do in Adelaide
- Walk along the River Torrens. It's Adelaide's most important river, and its shoreline is dotted with scenic walking trails and quaint cafes.
- Soak up Adelaide's culture. The Art Gallery, Botanic Gardens, war memorials and State Library are close to each other, making it easy to explore Adelaide's art scene and past.
- Visit the Adelaide Central Market. It's home to over 80 stalls, and it's known to have Australia's best fruits, vegetables and seafood.
- Spend a day exploring Adelaide Hills. It's a short drive from the city and has beautiful walking trails to help you disconnect and appreciate the city's natural heritage.
Adelaide Domestic and International Airport (ADL)
Adelaide International Airport welcomes domestic, international and regional flights each day. The airport is conveniently located just 7 km's from Adelaide's city centre. Buses, taxis and cars are available for hire at the airport terminal.