Compare Cheap Flights from Canberra to Adelaide, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Adelaide from Canberra? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
|Sun 26 Jun||
$339 ONE WAY
$305 ONE WAY
|Mon 27 Jun||
$265 ONE WAY
|Tue 28 Jun||Best Price||
$342 ONE WAY
|Wed 29 Jun||Best Price||25 Jun|
|Thu 30 Jun||
$243 ONE WAY
Route information for flights from Canberra to Adelaide
|Cheapest one-way price for the current month||from $243|
|Cheapest one-way price over next 6 months||from $152|
|Cheapest month||November 2022|
|Most expensive month||June 2022|
|Average flight time||1h 20m|
Cheapest time to fly to Adelaide
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Adelaide
Current Time in Adelaide
Average Temperature in Adelaide
Average Rainfall in Adelaide
See more of Adelaide
Cheap Canberra to Adelaide Flights
Want to escape to one Australia's best food and wine regions?
Then hop on board one of the 18 weekly flights from Canberra to Adelaide! With an average flight time of only 1h 45 min, you'll be sipping on some of the finest chardonnay in no time. All you need to do is use Webjet to find the cheapest travelling dates and book your direct flight with either Qantas or Virgin Australia.
Ready for the ultimate gastronomy getaway? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Canberra to Adelaide!
Departing from Canberra Airport
Getting to Canberra Airport
If you're travelling on a tight budget, the best way to get to the airport is with the bus. Route 11 and Route 11A both run from the CBD to the departure terminals. A single trip costs AUD 4.80 and the buses run 7-days a week.
The quickest way to get to Canberra Airport is with a taxi or a ride-sharing service. Depending on the traffic, a one-way trip will costs you anywhere between AUD 48-54.
Parking at Canberra Airport
Want to leave your car at Canberra Airport? Choose from the two options that best suit your travel plans and budget.
Just keep in mind that the parking lot is not open 24 hours. It closes 30 minutes after the last flight and reopens again at 4:00 a.m.
Parking Options at Canberra Airport
- Covered Parking: If you want to protect your car from the elements, park in the blue or green lots. Pricing for the weekend costs AUD 90.
- Outdoor Parking: On a tight budget? Park your car and save with the cheaper rates. Prices are AUD 69 for the weekend and AUD 12 for each additional day.
Arriving at Adelaide Airport
Getting from Adelaide Airport to Your Hotel
One of the most affordable ways to get from Adelaide Airport to the city is with the Airport City Shuttle. A trip into the CBD costs AUD 10, and you can book your spot on arrival at the Information and Tourism Booth.
Another budget-friendly way to get to your hotel is with the public bus service. Both JetBus and JetExpress run a daily service from the airport into the city.
If you don't want to waste any time, you can take a cab to your hotel. The taxi rank is located outside the arrivals terminal to the left of the pedestrian plaza. Ride-sharing services are also an option at the airport, and you can meet your driver in the designated pick-up area.
Prefer having your own wheels? Head to the ground level of the arrivals terminal. Here you'll find the car rental desks with an array of options to choose from.
Things to Do in Adelaide
- Visit the River Torrens. It's the city's most significant natural landmark. Plus its shoreline is decorated with quaint eateries, grassy knolls and scenic pathways.
- Explore Adelaide's cultural side. Spend a day visiting the city's Art Gallery, Botanic Gardens, war memorials and State Library.
- Once you start getting peckish, head on over to the Adelaide Central Market. It's home to over 80 produce stalls and boasts some of Australia's best fruit, vegetables, coffee and seafood.
- Drive up to the Adelaide Hills. It's a quick journey to the parking lot and rewards intrepid travellers with beautiful walking trails, lush plant life and breathtaking beauty.
- Love going to festivals? Visit Adelaide in March and experience it's thriving festival scene known as Mad March. You'll be spoilt with a seemingly endless choice of live shows, comedy acts and international music.