Extraordinary Every Day
Webjet's Destination Guides
Famous for its endless sunshine and brilliant beaches, Western Australia boasts a diversity of landscapes and experiences that are unique to this extraordinary State. From the epic coastal landscapes of the South, to the tall tree forests; to the vibrant city life and cultural backdrop of Perth; to the gourmet-lovers paradise of the Margaret River Wine Region – there's so much that makes Western Australia extraordinary every day.
Now is the perfect time to book your trip to Western Australia and discover Perth, Margaret River and more.
There’s so much that makes Western Australia extraordinary
Perth and surrounds
Australia’s sunniest capital Perth is a city nestled in nature. From the city is it easy to explore the urban and natural spaces with some of our favourite spots found within 30 minutes of the city.
- Explore the city scene, with new bars, restaurants, retail outlets and cultural spaces of the CBD and inner city villages of Mt Lawley, Subiaco, Northbridge and Leederville
- Discover the natural bush of Kings Park, one of the largest inner city parks in the world, overlooking the Swan River, only a short walk or free bus ride from the city centre.
- Sip and taste your way through the Swan Valley, WA’s oldest wine region, found 25 minutes from the CBD.
- Slow down to the rhythm and pace of Rottnest Island. Only a 30 minute ferry ride from Fremantle, this car free island can be explored by bicycle, with over 63 beaches and bays to be discovered.
Margaret River Region and more
Indulge in many passions, including world-class wine and food, stunning walking trails and beaches, whale watching, world-class surf breaks, ancient caves, wildflowers and forests of timber giants.
- Explore the Margaret River region, only a 3 hour drive south of Perth. Margaret River is Australia’s only wine region that boasts premium wines, sensational surf, caves and tall tree forests.
- Discover one of WA’s best kept foodie secrets is the black truffle industry in the South West town of Manjimup, only 3 ½ hours’ drive south of Perth.
- Travel a little further and discover dramatic coastline, untouched and uncrowded beaches, premium wines and farm fresh produce of the Great Southern region, a 5 hour drive south of Perth.
Walk amongst the treetops at the Valley of the Giants Treetop Walk, between Denmark and Walpole, and explore the historic city of Albany, nestled amongst a dramatic granite coastline.
Terms and Conditions:
*Coupon Code available for hotel bookings for Western Australia from 00:01am 21 September - 11:59pm 18 October 2015 and is valid for hotel only bookings. Your $50 code WAHOTEL can be redeemed at http://hotels.webjet.com.au. Select your preferred hotel and enter the code in the Coupon Code field on the payment page and we'll pay $50 (a minimum spend of $350 applies) towards your total booking cost. Excludes some hotels/hotel chains. Hotel Coupon Codes are redeemable on hotel only bookings and therefore are not valid for bookings which combine flight and hotel in one transaction. Read our full Coupon Code Terms & Conditions.