Discover Townsville North Queensland
You don’t have to dig deep or go far to uncover Townsville North Queensland’s authentic Queensland way of life. Boasting more than 300 days of sunshine each year and surrounded by stunning natural landscapes, Townsville North Queensland is just the place to ignite your sense of wonder.
Explore romantic villages nestled in the rainforest, discover the magic of the Great Barrier Reef, fall in love with the vastness of the Australian outback, encounter native wildlife, be intrigued by the regions rich history and experience waterfalls that will leave you breathless.
Townsville North Queensland is just the place to ignite your wanderlust and liven up your sense of adventure.
6 things you can’t miss in Townsville North Queensland
- Dive or snorkel the Great Barrier Reef: it’s the stuff of bucket lists. Be amazed by the beauty of Lodestone Reef on a day trip or if you’re experienced dive to the depths of the SS Yongala wreck, one of the world’s top 10 diving experiences.
- Sync into the relaxed Queensland lifestyle with a stroll along Townsville’s beach foreshore The Strand. With a water park, playgrounds and plenty of BBQ spots – the whole family will be entertained.
- Magnetic by name, magnetic by nature. Magnetic Island, in the middle of the Great Barrier Reef, lures visitors with koalas, stunning hiking trails and pristine palm- fringed beaches. Only a 20-minute ferry ride from Townsville’s city you’ll be feeling tropical island vibes in next to no time.
- Find your own Fern Gully. Paluma Range National Park is a quaint rainforest village only 40 minutes north of Townsville. Explore heritage-listed wet tropics rainforest and swim in the waters of Little Crystal Creek.
- Step back in time. Be Charmed by the town of Charters Towers just an hour and a half west of Townsville. Driving through the streets of Charters Towers is like a living montage of Aussie heritage, with more than 60 buildings of historical significance to ogle.
- Fall in love with a Waterfall! Located in the Girringun National Park, Wallaman Falls is a sight to behold. You’ll be awed by the power of nature and dwarfed by the grandeur of Australia’s highest single drop waterfalls.
Terms and Conditions:
*Sample deals based on sample travel dates listed in Package details. Conduct a search to view live pricing.
Coupon code: Holiday packages available on economy flights only. Offer valid from 00:01 19 February - 23:59 18 March 2018 (AEDT) and is valid for Townsville, Australia packages only. Your $75 code TOWNSVILLE can be redeemed at https://packages.webjet.com.au/packages/ and through the App. Select your preferred package and enter the code in the coupon code field on the payment page and we’ll pay $75 (a minimum spend of $1,500 applies) of your total package booking cost. Package coupon codes are redeemable on package bookings only, booked at https://packages.webjet.com.au/packages/ or through the App. Read our full Coupon Code Terms & Conditions. Webjet’s standard bookings Terms and Conditions apply.