Adventure to the Kimberley
One of the last true wilderness areas on Earth and three times larger than England, the Kimberley region is a land of breathtaking contrasts covering billions of years in history. It’s here you’ll find native wildlife, majestic canyons, freshwater swimming holes and several outback stations, as well as one of Australia’s greatest 4WD road trips.
Despite the area’s remoteness, it’s also a place of great food, luxury accommodation, friendly locals and one of the most romantic beach towns on Earth
Explore the Many Wonders This Amazing Region Has to Offer Including:
• An exhilarating helicopter flight over the magnificent beehive domes of the Bungle Bungle Range in World Heritage-listed Purnululu National Park.
• Riding the white waters of the spectacular Horizontal Falls, or follow the trail of legendary cattle drovers on the Gibb River Road.
• Immersing yourself in one of the world’s oldest living cultures, seeing ancient Aboriginal stories come to life in some of the oldest artworks on Earth, the Bradshaw Rock Paintings (also known as Gwion Gwion).
• Joining a luxury cruise of pristine reefs and archipelagos.
• Witnessing the rare spectacle of the Staircase to the Moon from March to October.
• Catching a ride on a camel train and experiencing a Cable Beach sunset or laze in chic beachside eco retreats and resorts.
• Attending an annual event such as the Karijini Experience (April), Ord Valley Muster (May), Shinju Matsuri (September), and the Broome Cup Carnival.
Kununurra is the eastern gateway to the Kimberley region offering a wide range of tours to attractions such as the Mitchell Falls and Lake Argyle, but the Mirima National Park, Ivanhoe Crossing and Kelly’s Knob are all easily accessed from the town itself.
The real beauty of this region is that it lets you be as adventurous and indulgent or as laidback as you wish. Climb, walk, swim or just lie back and admire the beauty of the Kimberley, famous for its boab trees, sheer gorges, rugged ranges, sandy beaches, waterfalls and cool swimming holes 350 million years in the making.
Terms and Conditions:
Package Coupon Code: Offer valid from 00:01 17 February - 23:59 15 March 2020 (AEDT) and is valid for Broome package bookings only. Your $150 code BROOME150 can be redeemed at https://hotels.webjet.com.au/packages/ and through the App. Select your preferred package and enter the code in the coupon code field on the payment page and we’ll pay $150 (a minimum spend of $2500 applies) of your total package booking cost. Your $150 code KUNUNURRA150 can be redeemed at https://hotels.webjet.com.au/packages/ and through the App. Select your preferred package and enter the code in the coupon code field on the payment page and we’ll pay $150 (a minimum spend of $2500 applies) of your total package booking cost. Package coupon codes are redeemable on package bookings only, booked at https://packages.webjet.com.au/packages/ or through the App. Read our full Coupon Code Terms & Conditions. Webjet’s standard bookings Terms and Conditions apply.