Experience the world-class vineyards, local produce, historic towns and scenic outback and coastline that only South Australia has to offer.
Cheers to some of the state’s best wine producers with a day in the Adelaide Hills or Barossa or Clare Valleys, or swap vineyards for red earth when you venture into the Flinders Ranges. Walk barefoot along the sands of beaches on the Limestone Coast or Kangaroo Island or take an extended trip to reach the far-flung likes of the Eyre and Yorke Peninsulas. Wherever your trip takes you, don’t forget to tell your friends and family all about it – so they can plan a similar adventure.
Start planning your next getaway around South Australia and take inspiration from the incredible shots below.
Check out the top stays:
Adelaide Hills, Barossa & Clare Valley
- Places to keep in mind: Mount Lofty Ranges, Stirling, Hanhndorf, Seppeltsfield, Angaston, Sevenhill, Mintaro
Flinders Ranges & Outback
- Places to keep in mind: Kati Thanda–Lake Eyre, Wilpena Pound, Port Augusta, Coober Pedy
- Places to keep in mind: Port Lincoln, Ceduna, Waterloo Bay, Elliston, Coffin Bay
- Places to keep in mind: Mount Gambier, Umpherston Sinkhole, Naracoorte Caves, Coonawarra, Robe
- Places to keep in mind: Kingscote, Stokes Bay, Flinders Chase National Park, Cape Willoughby
- Places to keep in mind: Dhilba Guuranda-Innes National Park, Moonta Bay, Wallaroo, Port Vincent
When to go & weather:
- Peak Season (December - February): Summer months bring the heat, bright sun, and clear skies—fantastic conditions for chilling on the beach or strolling around.
- Shoulder Season (March - May & September - November): Boasts a low possibility of rains and an excellent chance to explore. The prices are affordable and wildlife is easy to observe.
- Low Season (June - August): Never very cold. During these months, the state offers fewer tourists, the cheapest accommodation, and a perfect whale watching experience.
Find local accommodation in Queensland
Terms and Conditions
*Sample hotel deals based on a 3 night stay from 22 November 2021. May not be applicable to all room types. Conduct a search to view live pricing and check availability. Black out dates may apply. Webjet's standard booking Terms and Conditions apply.
Prices are subject to availability. All prices on this page are subject to change without notice. Whilst Webjet makes every effort to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information, in the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, whether due to typographical, photographic, or otherwise, Webjet may refuse or cancel any orders placed for a product listed at the incorrect price.