Just Another Day in WA
Endless sunshine, pristine beaches and great food and wine – there’s nowhere quite like Perth. A city nestled in nature; you’ll find something different in every direction, with many of Perth’s famous beaches, wineries, car-free Rottnest Island or swimming with wild dolphins within easy reach of the CBD.
Perfect for a short break you can stay for a long weekend or a week long escape. Don’t wait another day, book your journey to Perth with Webjet today.
There's nowhere quite like Perth
A vibrant yet easy going city, surrounded by the beautiful Swan River and Kings Park, is bustling with small bars, restaurants, shopping and cultural spaces to explore.
- Discover Elizabeth Quay, the new waterfront in the heart of the city. Grab a bite to eat, explore the Bell Tower or Segway a circuit around the river.
- Eat, drink , shop and see! Perth city and its surrounding urban villages are brimming with dining, shopping and entertainment options. Northbridge is the cultural centre of Perth, visit the Museum, Art Gallery and State Theatre. Why not take a walking tour to discover the history or find the best small bars!
- A short walk from the city centre is Kings Park. Walk amongst the treetops, see local artwork and soak up the view of the city skyline as you dine at one of the restaurants, cafes or your very own picnic spot.
NATURE AT ITS BEST
Australia’s sunniest capital Perth is a city nestled in nature. From the city it is easy to explore the urban and natural spaces with some favourite spots found within a short drive of the city.
- Only a short ferry ride from Fremantle, Perth or Hillarys, this car free island can be explored by bicycle, with over 63 beaches and bays to be discovered. Stay for the day or overnight on Rottnest Island.
- Swim with wild dolphins and see them at play in Rockingham only 45 minutes from the CBD. There are no enclosures here, the dolphin swims are in the sheltered waters of the Shoalwater Marine Park.
- Get active in the Perth Hills, with bush walking on the famous Bibbulmun Track or mountain biking on the Munda Biddi Trail.
BEST EATS AND DRINKS
- Watch the sunset over the ocean from one of Perth’s 19 beaches, some found only 15 minutes from the CBD. Check out the favourite spots of Fremantle, City Beach, Scarborough or Cottesloe where you can enjoy with fish'n‘chips and a cold brew.
- Only 30 minutes’ drive from the city you will find the Swan Valley, WA’s oldest wine region. Meet the maker at some of the small family wineries, sample farm gate produce or beers from the microbreweries. Take one of the many tours, or self-guide on the Swan Valley Food and Wine Trail.
- Check out the historic port city of Fremantle, found 30 minutes from the CBD. Renowned for its multicultural food scene, ‘Cappuccino Strip’, markets and microbreweries. Here you’ll also find great live music.
Experience Extraordinary in Perth with Webjet Deals today!
Terms and Conditions:
*Coupon Code: Offer valid from 00:01 1 May - 23:59 31 May 2017 (AEST) for Western Australia hotels only and is valid only for qualifying purchases made on the Site. Your $50 code WAHOTEL50 OR $100 WAHOTEL100 can be redeemed at http://www.webjet.com.au/ and through the App, excluding https://packages.webjet.com.au/ and https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/. Select your preferred hotel and enter the code in the Coupon Code field on the payment page and we'll pay $50 (a minimum spend of $400 applies) OR $100 (a minimum spend of $800 applies) towards your total hotel booking cost. Valid for all stay dates. Read our full Coupon Code Terms & Conditions. Webjet’s standard booking Terms and Conditions apply.
All airlines charge varying payment and service fees, which are displayed in the booking process.