Discover Perth's best this summer
Want to enjoy the beach lifestyle, relax in natural bushland, sample world-class local wines and watch an ocean sunset all within 30 minutes of a city? That’s just another day in WA, when you visit Perth this summer to explore.
Perfect for a short break, you can stay for a long weekend or a week long escape. Don’t wait another day, book your journey to WA now.
Perth’s top 10 must-visit spots
- Explore Northbridge, the cultural heart of the city that offers a multicultural melting pot of food and dining options that take advantage of Perth’s summer evenings outdoors.
- Be inspired in Perth this summer at one of the biggest Fringe festivals in the world, or one of the best music line-ups of 2017 at the Perth Festival or enjoy Sets on the Beach where you can party on one of Perth’s incredible beaches.
- Meet the happiest animal on the planet and get a #quokkaselfie on Rottnest Island, just a short ferry ride from Perth. Cycle around this idyllic island, with over 63 beaches to choose from.
- Swim with the wild dolphins and see them at play in Rockingham only 45 minutes from the CBD. There are no enclosures here, the dolphin swims are in the sheltered waters of the Shoalwater Marine Park.
- Discover the natural bush of Kings Park, one of the largest inner city parks in the world, overlooking the Swan River, only a short walk or free bus ride from the city centre.
- Sip and taste your way through the Swan Valley, WA’s oldest wine region, found 25 minutes from the CBD. Or feast at the Twilight Hawker Markets in the heart of the city each Friday evening all summer.
- Get by the seaside in Fremantle. From the markets, to the small craft breweries to the historic buildings, this eclectic port city has many hidden pockets to explore, including Australia’s only licensed beach! Either catch the ferry or train from Perth.
- Watch the sunset over the ocean from one of Perth’s 19 beaches, some found only 15 minutes from the heart of the city. Check out the favourite spots of Fremantle, City Beach, Scarborough or Cottesloe where you can enjoy with fish ‘n’ chips and a cold brew.
- Discover the waterfront at Elizabeth Quay, in the heart of the city. With a range of dining options, tours, public art and attractions to explore right on the Swan River.
- Explore the city scene, with new bars, restaurants, retail outlets and cultural spaces of the city and inner city villages of Mt Lawley, Subiaco, Northbridge and Leederville.
Terms and Conditions:
*Coupon Code: Offer valid from 00:01 15 November - 23:59 12 December 2017 (AEDT) and is valid for Western Australia hotels only. Coupon code is valid only for qualifying purchases made on the Site. Your $50 code WAHOTEL OR $100 WAHOTEL100 can be redeemed at http://www.webjet.com.au/ and through the App, excluding https://packages.webjet.com.au/ and https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/. Select your preferred hotel and enter the code in the Coupon Code field on the payment page and we'll pay $50 (a minimum spend of $400 applies) OR $100 (a minimum spend of $800 applies) towards your total hotel booking cost. Valid for all stay dates. Excludes some hotels/ hotel chains. Read our full Coupon Code Terms & Conditions. Webjet’s standard booking Terms and Conditions apply.
Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.