Extraordinary Every Day
Famous for its endless sunshine and brilliant beaches, Western Australia boasts a diversity of landscapes and experiences that make any visit to Western Australia extraordinary. From the vibrant culture of the city centre; to the world class wineries and producers of the Swan Valley; to the car free island paradise of Rottnest Island, just off the coast of Perth – there's so much that makes Western Australia extraordinary every day.
Perfect for a short break, you can stay for a long weekend or a week long escape. And now is the perfect time to book your short break to Western Australia with Webjet.
There’s so much that makes Western Australia extraordinary
A vibrant yet easy going city, surrounded by the beautiful Swan River and Kings Park, is bustling with small bars, restaurants, shopping and cultural spaces to explore.
- Discover Elizabeth Quay, the new waterfront in the heart of the city. Grab a bite to eat, explore the Bell Tower or Segway a circuit around the river.
- Eat, drink, shop and see! Perth city and its surrounding urban villages are brimming with dining, shopping and entertainment options. Northbridge is the cultural centre of Perth, visit the Museum, Art Gallery and State Theatre. Why not take a walking tour to discover the history or find the best small bars!
- A short walk from the city centre is Kings Park. Take a walking tour with an Aboriginal guide, see local artwork or walk amongst the treetops. Soak up the view of the city skyline and river as you dine at one of the restaurants, cafes or your very own picnic spot.
NATURE AT ITS BEST
Australia’s sunniest capital Perth is a city nestled in nature. From the city is it easy to explore the urban and natural spaces with some favourite spots found within a short drive of the city.
- Only a short ferry ride from Fremantle, Perth or Hillarys, this car free island can be explored by bicycle, with over 63 beaches and bays to be discovered. Stay for the day or overnight at Rottnest Island.
- Swim with the wild dolphins and see them at play in Rockingham only 45 minutes from the CBD. There are no enclosures here, the dolphin swims are in the sheltered waters of the Shoalwater Marine Park.
- Get active in the Perth Hills, with bush walking on the famous Bibbulmun Track or mountain biking on the Munda Biddi Trail.
BEST EATS & DRINKS
- Watch the sunset over the ocean from one of Perth’s 19 beaches, some found only 15 minutes from the CBD. Check out the favourite spots of Fremantle, City Beach, Scarborough or Cottesloe where you can enjoy with fish ‘n’ chips and a cold brew.
- Only 30 minutes’ drive from the city you will find the Swan Valley, WA’s oldest wine region. Meet the maker at some of the small family wineries, sample farm gate produce or beers from the microbreweries. Take one of the many tours, or self-guide on the Swan Valley Food and Wine Trail.
- Check out the historic port city of Fremantle, found 30 minutes from the CBD. Renowned for its multicultural food scene, ‘Cappuccino Strip’, markets and microbreweries. Here you’ll also find great live music.
Western Australia destinations:
WA Hotel offer
Terms and Conditions:
*Coupon Code: Offer valid from 00:01 1 May - 23:59 31 May 2016 (AEST) and is valid for Western Australia hotels only. Your $50 code WAHOTEL OR $100 WAHOTEL100 can be redeemed at https://hotels.webjet.com.au/. Select your preferred hotel and enter the code in the Coupon Code field on the payment page and we'll pay $50 (a minimum spend of $400 applies) OR $100 (a minimum spend of $800 applies) towards your total hotel booking cost. Excludes some hotels/hotel chains. Hotel Coupon Codes are redeemable on hotel only bookings and therefore are not valid for bookings which combine flight and hotel in one transaction. Read our full Coupon Code Terms & Conditions. Webjet’s standard booking Terms and Conditions apply.