Get Set To Rediscover Melbourne
Melbourne is a creative, ever-changing city, with something new to discover around every corner. Ready to immerse yourself in a wonderland of arts, late night culture and festival vibes? Discover quirky bars, galleries, stadium sports and blockbuster theatre shows – all exclusive to Melbourne.
A packed agenda of food, wine, arts and events is your introduction to the best of Melbourne – from its buzzing city centre, to its relaxed neighbourhood hubs. It's the gateway to Victoria's world-class wineries, natural springs, peninsulas, spectacular coastline and alpine villages.
Cast a curious eye over our top tips below. Get set to rediscover Melbourne.
• Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Princess Theatre
• Moulin Rouge! The Musical, Regent Theatre
• Disney: The Magic of Animation, ACMI
• RISING: Patricia Piccinini's A Miracle Constantly Repeated, Flinders Street Station Ballroom
• Gabrielle Chanel. Fashion Manifesto, NGV International
• Treasures of the Natural World, Melbourne Museum
• Frozen the Musical, Her Majesty’s Theatre
• Van Gogh, THE LUME Melbourne
• Boxing Day Test Ashes Series, 26 - 30 December 2021
• Australian Open, 17 - 30 January 2022
• Melbourne Fashion Festival, 3 -12 March 2022
• Melbourne International Comedy Festival, 30 March - 24 April 2022
Arts and culture
Get set for creative culture in Melbourne – with major art exhibitions, animation, East End theatre, museums and pre-theatre dining.
Discover art, theatre and culture
Just a short walk or tram ride away, the eclectic neighbourhoods on Melbourne's city fringe offer endless possibilities for adventure.
Eat and drink
Get set for foodie adventures, award winning restaurants, cheap eats, rooftop bars, laneway cafes, urban breweries and eat streets.
Find top tables, bars, pubs and cafes
Extra time? Tack on a day trip or extra night, to visit Victoria's wineries, hot springs, food trails and waterfalls.
See road trips and itineraries