Extraordinary Every Day
Famous for its endless sunshine and brilliant beaches, Western Australia boasts a diversity of landscapes and experiences that make any visit to Western Australia extraordinary. Broome and the Kimberley is one of the last true wilderness areas on Earth, a land of breathtaking contrasts covering billions of years in history. Be as indulgent or laidback as you wish as you explore this extraordinary landscape. Fly to Broome, with daily direct flights from Perth or seasonal direct flights from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
Perfect for a short escape, you can stay for a long weekend or a week long break. And now is the perfect time to book your short escape to Broome with Webjet.
There’s so much that makes Western Australia extraordinary
BROOME: THE PERFECT ESCAPE
Famous for pearls, breath taking sunsets over the ocean and endless white beaches, Broome is the perfect place to escape and explore at your own pace.
- Take in the natural surrounds; sun kissed white sands meet turquoise waters, one extraordinary step at a time. Take a late afternoon tour and bask the orange glow of a famous Broome sunset. By night discover the natural phenomenon the Staircase to the Moon, the dates and times vary during the year, check with the local visitor centre for the details.
- A melting pot of cultures, Broome has a food and dining scene that draws on its history and the local produce. From casual to fine dining there are a range of options to choose from. And don’t forget the cocktails at sunset.
- Discover the spectacular nature that makes Broome so unique from crocodile farms, to pearling history, to seasonal whale watching or kayaking along Cable Beach.
DAY OR OVERNIGHT TRIPS FROM BROOME
Make more out of your trip to Broome and take a day or overnight trip to get a taste of the Kimberley.
- Enjoy a full or half day tour from Broome to see the Horizontal Waterfalls, the only falls in the world that fall sideways. See the amazing formation of the falls from the sky, then experience the rush of the falls by boat.
- Immerse yourself in Aboriginal culture at Kooljaman Cape Leveque found at the end of the Dampier Peninsula. Choose to self-drive, take a guided tour or fly by light aircraft. With tours, restaurants and accommodation there is no excuse not to stay.
- On the Dampier Peninsula another must do is Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm, Australia’s oldest pearl farm. Discover the fascinating process of the farming of pearls and the perfect marine environment that produces them. Stay for the day or overnight with accommodation, café and tour options available.
- South of Broome, you will find the remote luxury of Eco Beach. Perfect for a day or overnight stay, Eco Beach has a range of activities from ‘mud and bubbles’, fishing, walks and sustainability tours. Choose to self-drive or take a helicopter from Broome.
MORE TIME – EXPLORE THE KIMBERLEY FURTHER
One of the world’s last true wilderness areas, the Kimberley is home to many extraordinary experiences, including the world heritage listed, Bungle Bungles, Mitchell Falls, King George Falls, Mimbi Caves.
- If you are short on time, the Kimberley has a network of airstrips that link some of the Kimberley’s most spectacular hot spots by air – including Lake Argyle, Horizontal Waterfalls, Bungle Bungles, and outback stations such as El Questro and Home Valley Station.
- Luxuriate on a Kimberley coastal cruise. Small luxury cruisers are able to explore secluded gorges of the Kimberley coast that are not accessible to larger vessels. Journey past towering red cliffs and pockets of rainforest, observe rare wildlife and ancient Aboriginal rock art, swim in crystal clear pools and shower under dramatic waterfalls.
- Get up close and personal on a self-drive or 4WD tour. There are a range of hire or tour options available from Broome or Kununurra to undertake an epic road trip in the Kimberley
Western Australia destinations:
WA Hotel offer
Terms and Conditions:
*Coupon Code: Offer valid from 00:01 1 May - 23:59 31 May 2016 (AEST) and is valid for Western Australia hotels only. Your $50 code WAHOTEL OR $100 WAHOTEL100 can be redeemed at https://hotels.webjet.com.au/. Select your preferred hotel and enter the code in the Coupon Code field on the payment page and we'll pay $50 (a minimum spend of $400 applies) OR $100 (a minimum spend of $800 applies) towards your total hotel booking cost. Excludes some hotels/hotel chains. Hotel Coupon Codes are redeemable on hotel only bookings and therefore are not valid for bookings which combine flight and hotel in one transaction. Read our full Coupon Code Terms & Conditions. Webjet’s standard booking Terms and Conditions apply.