Cheap Pacific Blue flights to Bali
Find Cheap Flights
Make your own way in the world
Easily find the best travel deals
Customer service available
Visit us on desktop, mobile or app
Cheap Flights on Webjet
Webjet Top Airlines
*Prices are subject to availability, include taxes and airline surcharges. All prices on this page are subject to change without notice. Whilst Webjet makes every effort to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information, in the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, whether due to typographical, photographic, or otherwise, Webjet may refuse or cancel any orders placed for a product listed at the incorrect price.
Pacific Blue relaunched in December 2012 as part of the larger Virgin Australia brand making it easier to book international flights with Virgin. Operating as Virgin Australia, the airline still offers discount flights to major island holiday hot spots across the Pacific, including flights to New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Papua New Guinea, Bali and Phuket from major Australian airports like Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney.
Pacific Blue - Flights to Bali
Pacific Blue now offer some amazing international destinations as part of their international destination expansion. Flights to Bali occur twice a week from Sydney and three times a week from Melbourne and Adelaide. Perth to Phuket has also been released with non-stop flights twice a week beginning in November 2009.
Don't miss out on these amazing flights with Pacific Blue.
Fly to Phuket with Pacific Blue
Phuket is Thailand's largest island and is fast becoming one of the most popular holiday destinations for Australian travelling overseas. Pacific Blue makes flying you and the family to Phuket more affordable and with many flights through out the week. it's convenient
Take advantage of Pacific Blue's low fares
With Webjet's ultra simple and fast booking engine, you can compare low cost Pacific Blue flights with competitors like Qantas, and Jetstar. It's a simple way to find the best deal and grab your ticket to an island holiday paradise.
Why not try it now? Compare cheap flights with Pacific Blue and save on the cost of your next ticket!
Pacific Blue in the News - New Pay For Weight Baggage Policy!
For all Pacific Blue Flights, a flat fee of $10 will apply for an increased allowance of 23kgs of checked baggage for guests travelling on all discount Pacific Blue fares when purchased online. If the checked baggage allowance has not been pre-purchased, a $20 charge for up to 23kgs will apply at airport check-in.
Pacific Blue's new baggage policy will include:
- Increased baggage allowances and exemptions for families, with infant equipment (such as prams, portable cots, and car seats) to be carried free of charge.
- Guests travelling with sporting equipment (such as bikes, surfboards, skis, and tennis bags) will also be eligible for an extra 5kg of baggage.
- Guests with special needs, mobility aids (such as wheelchairs and special medical equipment and similar) will continue to be carried free of charge.
- No fees will apply for baggage up to 23kgs for Velocity Silver Members and Guests travelling on Flexible Fares.
- No fees will apply for baggage up to 32kgs for Velocity Gold Members and Guests travelling on Corporate Plus and Premium Economy fares.
Fly in Style with Pacific Blue Premium Economy
Pacific Blue offers a Premium Economy cabin option. More than just a seat with extra personal space, Pacific Blue's Premium Economy comes with many additional benefits:
- Priority Check-in at major ports
- Complimentary access to The Lounge at selected cities (Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane)
- Extra baggage allowance - up to 32kg
- Fully flexible and fully refundable fare*
- Freedom to cancel your flight within 24 hours after the scheduled flight departure
And of course you receive Velocity Points and Status Credits for every dollar you spend on your fare!
Fly with Pacific Blue and save on your next vacation. Book cheap flights with Webjet now.