Safe Senders Guide
Making sure you receive your newsletters from webjet.com.au.
The following is a guide to ensure that your registered email address is setup properly to receive all email correspondence from webjet.com.au. Please choose the email system that you use to receive emails from webjet.com.au and follow the easy steps to configure your system:
Follow these steps to help ensure emails from webjet.com.au are delivered to your Hotmail inbox:
- Log on to your Hotmail account
- Click on the [Options] link (located on the top right hand side of the page)
- Click on [Mail] (located in the left hand side menu)
- Click on the [Junk Email Protection] link
- Click on [Safe List]
- Enter webjet.com.au in the text field and click the [Add] button
Follow these steps to help ensure emails from webjet.com.au are delivered to your MSN inbox:
- Log on to your MSN account
- Click [Email Settings] (lower left hand side)
- Click the [Junk Mail] link
- Click the [Safe List] link
- Select "Add an item to this list"
- Enter webjet.com.au
- Click [Add] and then click [Save Changes]
Follow these steps to help ensure emails from webjet.com.au are delivered to your Yahoo inbox:
- Log on to your Yahoo account
- Click on the [Addresses] tab (top left hand side of the page)
- Click on [Add Contact]
- In the Name section add 'Webjet' and with Email you should add '@webjet.com.au'
- Click [Save Contact] and then on the next page click [Done]
- From the menu bar select "Actions", then "Junk E-mail", then "Junk E-mail Options"
- From the "Junk E-mail Options" window select the "Safe Recipients" tab
- Click the [Add] button
- In the "Add Address or Domain" window enter '@webjet.com.au' in the text entry box
- Click the [OK] button and then click the next [OK] button
Most Other Email Clients
Normally it is simply a case of adding "webjet.com.au" as an email address to your Contact list and/or Address book. Once you have webjet.com.au registered as a genuine contact, rarely would the email client consider any correspondence from us as spam.
Please note that it is possible that not all emails from webjet.com.au will be delivered to your inbox, there may be cases where it is delivered to your bulk/junk mail folders. Please ensure that you check them regularly to ensure that you do not miss any emails from webjet.com.au.