Go in the draw to WIN 1 of 5 $1,000 Webjet eGift Cards when you checkout with PayPal in November!
How to enter? Simply make a booking on Webjet's desktop site, mobile site or app and checkout using your PayPal Account. Don't have a PayPal account? Sign up today for free.
You must be an Australian resident over the age of 18 to enter.
How to checkout with PayPal at Webjet
Checkout with PayPal on Webjet's desktop, mobile or App site.
- Proceed to the Webjet payment page for flights, hotels or package bookings
- Select the PayPal payment option and click "Pay Now"
- Log into your PayPal account
- Select which card / account you want to pay with
- Submit payment
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a secure online payment method. PayPal purchases can be funded by linking your credit card, debit card, bank account or using an existing PayPal balance. PayPal keeps financial and personal details secure, and you will still earn your credit card reward points when you pay with PayPal. ^Reward schemes may differ when using PayPal. Please check with your card provider.
How do I setup a free PayPal account? Visit www.paypal.com.au to setup an account today.
Start your flight search
PayPal is not responsible for promotions offered by third parties and you should read the terms and conditions on the Webjet site. The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence number 304962. Any information provided is general only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before deciding to sign-up for or use the PayPal service you should consider the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement, available at www.paypal.com.au
The following terms and conditions constitute the entrant's agreement with the promoter, Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd (ABN 84 063 430 848) of Level 2, 509 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004 ('Webjet') in relation to the participation in the Webjet eGift Cards promotion ('Promotion' or 'Competition').
How To Enter:
To be in the running to be one (1) of five (5) people to win a $1,000 Webjet eGift Card, please read these terms and conditions.
To enter the competition, you must make a flight booking, pay and checkout using a PayPal account on Webjet's desktop website, mobile website or app during the Promotion Period. PayPal is not responsible for promotions offered by third parties. The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) of Level 24, 1 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 ('PayPal') which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence number 304962. Before deciding to sign-up for or use the PayPal service, entrants should consider the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement, available at www.paypal.com.au.
Conditions of entry:
1. Entry is limited to residents of Australia over the age of 18 years except employees of the Promoter, PayPal employees and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families.
2. Entrants must make a flight booking on Webjet, pay and checkout using with their PayPal account between 09.00 01 November 2019 to 23.59 30 November 2019 (AEST) ('Promotion Period') which can contain hotel, car hire and travel insurance.
3. Offer applicable to Australian PayPal account holders only, and account must be in good standing at time of purchase (i.e. not limited, closed or otherwise restricted).
4. If your booking is cancelled before the official draw date (06/12/2019), the booking will not be eligible to enter the competition draw.
5. This is a game of chance.
6. There is a limit of one prize per customer, however multiple bookings can be made during the Promotion Period which results in extra entries.
7. Only one winner per PayPal account is permitted.
8. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter and PayPal accept no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter.
9. Costs associated with entering the Promotion remain an Entrant's responsibility and may vary.
10. Prize details - November Draw:
a. There are five (5) winners, one prize per draw, who will each receive a $1,000 Webjet eGift Card from their purchase made at Webjet.
b. Total prize pool value is $5,000 in Webjet eGift Cards, equal to $5,000 when redeeming via eligible redemption channels.
c. Please allow up to 2 weeks after the competition period has ended and your entry has been confirmed for the eGift Card to be processed and sent via email to you.
d. You can redeem Webjet eGift Cards on flight, hotel, package bookings and Webjet Exclusives Tours. Webjet eGift Card full terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.webjet.com.au/standalone/gift-card-terms/.
11. Draw details - November Draw:
The competition draws will take place at the dates and times in the table below at: Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 2, 509 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004.
The prize winners will be the first valid entry drawn at random.
12. Webjet is the sole Promoter and as such all enquiries in relation to this promotion must be directed to Webjet's Customer Support Service. Webjet's standard booking terms and conditions apply.
13. The Promoter may need to contact the prize winner to validate PayPal account details and/or bookings details in order to award the Webjet eGift Card.
14. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
15. Booking via Webjet will automatically add your details to the Webjet Mailing List - keeping you up to date with regular offers and promotions.
16. All prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable in full or in part.
17. The prize winners will be contacted by the Promoter on the date the winner is determined via email to the email address provided in the booking.
18. The name and state of a Winner will be published on www.webjet.com.au/travel-toolbox/competitions on 09/12/2019.
19. Three attempts over 90 days will be made to contact the prize winners. If the prizes remain unclaimed after 90 days, the Promoter will determine a new winner at the times and dates specified in the table under clause 13. Any unclaimed prize winners will be notified via email. New winners will be drawn at Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 2, 509 St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3004, Victoria. New winners will be contacted by the Promoter via email to the email address provided in the entry on the date of redraw and will be published on http://www.webjet.com.au/travel-toolbox/competitions/ as per date specified in clause 11 on 06/03/2020.
20. Should an Entrant's contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
21. By accepting the prize, Winners agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
22. The Promoter may want a Winner to participate in promotional activity after the Promotion has ended. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to a Winner, the Winner permits the Winner's image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winner's participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to request that a Winner provides proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
24. The entrant releases from and indemnifies the Promoter and PayPal against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of the entrant's participation in the Promotion, or breach of these terms and conditions, including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
25. If for any reason the prize, or any element of the prize, becomes unavailable for any reason, which is out of The Promoter's control then a similar element to equal value will be awarded in lieu subject to the Relevant State Authorities.
26. The Promoter and PayPal are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
27. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Any portion of the prize unused will be forfeited.
28. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
29. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Promotion and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) in Australia, or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoter, PayPal and their associated agencies and companies (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way in connection with this Promotion or any prize/s. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect or inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize (including but not limited to any component of a Winner's trip).
31. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of Webjet, the Promoter, are not eligible to enter.
32. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter and PayPal assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter and PayPal is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
33. The Promoter and PayPal are not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
34. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the outcome.
35. Entrant's personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and Winners' names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
36. Authorised under permit number:
ACT: ACT TP 19/04084