Afterpay has landed at Webjet
Afterpay allows you to pay for your trip in four equal and interest-free instalments.
Available on flight, holiday package and selected hotel^ bookings on mobile, desktop and the Webjet app up to $3,000.*
Select Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay will display if your booking is $3,000 and under, including the 1.15% payment fee and contains a flight, holiday package or hotel product^
Log into or create your Afterpay account, with instant approval decision. All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a resident of Australia.
Your purchase will be split into four payments, payable every two weeks to Afterpay. The first payment may be due at the time of purchase. Afterpay will remind you of remaining payments via email/SMS. No fees if you pay on time. Additional eligibility criteria apply. Full T&Cs below.
Start your flight search
*Terms and Conditions
Afterpay at Webjet:
- To use Afterpay, you must be an Australian resident over the age of 18, have a current Australian credit or debit card and have a valid and verifiable ID
- Available on flight, holiday package and hotel bookings up to and including $3,000 (^except for hotels where payment is made at the hotel, listed as 'Pay Later/Pay Deposit' on site).
- This $3,000 limit includes the 1.15% Afterpay payment fee
- Insurance is only available to be paid with Afterpay if included with a flight/hotel/holiday package booking not stand-alone
- Not available on 'Things To Do' bookings, car hire, motorhomes or insurance stand-alone, or bookings containing car hire
- Afterpay will not display as a payment option for ineligible purchases
- If your booking is $3,001 and above and a coupon code is then applied, Afterpay will not currently display as a payment option
- The first payment may be due at the time of purchase
- A 1.15% payment fee will apply at the time of making the booking
- Remaining payments are interest-free and are paid via your Afterpay account, not at Webjet
- Afterpay will remind you of upcoming repayments via SMS/email
- Afterpay does not currently support AMEX cards for travel partners
- Webjet's standard booking terms apply
Any bookings made using the Afterpay service are subject to Afterpay’s Terms and Conditions
For more information on Afterpay's service, check out their Frequently Asked Questions