Webjet Exclusive: Receive up to $40 cash back with PayPal**
Book a Virgin Australia domestic flight and receive $20 cash back on one way bookings and $40 cash back on return bookings.
Here's how it works:
1. Visit Webjet and select the domestic Virgin Australia flights you'd like to book.
2. Checkout with PayPal on the payment page (only one cash back per PayPal account is eligible).
3. The cash back will be credited to your PayPal account within 30 days of the promotion end date.
Take advantage of this offer if you book before 11:59pm AEDT 5 November 2014.
See full Cash back Terms & Conditions.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a secure online payment method. PayPal purchases can be funded by linking your credit card, debit card, bank account or using an existing PayPal balance. PayPal keeps financial and personal details secure, and you can still earn your credit card reward points when you pay with PayPal.*
*Reward schemes may differ when using PayPal. Please refer to your credit card provider for details.
How do I setup a free PayPal account?
Simply visit www.paypal.com.au to setup an account today.
What flights are eligible to pay with PayPal?
|Products||Pay with PayPal|
|Qantas domestic flights|
|Tiger domestic flights|
|Rex domestic flights|
|Virgin Australia flights|
|Trans Tasman flights (excluding Jetstar)|
|International flights (excluding Jetstar)|
1. PayPal cash back offer is valid for domestic Virgin Australia bookings made at www.webjet.com.au. Bookings containing Virgin Australia domestic return flights are eligible to receive $40 cash back, bookings containing a Virgin Australia domestic one way flight are eligible to receive $20 cash back. Should you make more than one eligible booking, including both Virgin Australia return and one way flights during the promotion period, you will be eligible for one $40 cash back.
2. Offer valid from 12:01am 27 October until 11:59pm 5 November 2014 (AEDT).
3. Webjet reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time, subject to availability of funds. Visit this page before you book to ensure the cash back is still available.
4. Offer for Australian PayPal accounts only, and account must be in good standing at time of purchase (i.e. not limited, closed or otherwise restricted).
5. Only one cash back per PayPal account is permitted.
6. If the booking is cancelled during the promotion period, the booking will not be eligible for the PayPal cash back.
7. Your cash back will be deposited into your PayPal account shortly after the promotion ends and may take up to 30 days.
8. Webjet's normal booking terms and conditions apply.
9. Disclaimer: PayPal is not responsible for promotions offered by third parties and you should read the terms and conditions on the Webjet site. The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN93 111 195 389) which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence, number 304962. Before deciding to sign-up for or use the PayPal service you should consider the Combined FInancial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement, available at www.paypal.com.au